including the cowpoke script with pbuilder ?

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Tue May 6 12:53:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

> Some folks seem to think that this:
>
> belongs in pbuilder rather than a separate package.
>
> How do you feel about that?   Would you accept this and me maintaining it
> into your existing packages, or do we need to figure something else out?

Haven't looked at the code yet, but I'm all for having the code merged
into pbuilder.git, and distributed from there.  It sounds like
generally useful for any pbuilder user.

I'm a bit worried that it has a different configuration format and
different way-of-use compared to pbuilder, but I think we can fix that
as-we-move-along.

How does that sound?

regards,
	junichi