6.9 Cents Per Line

Transcription&Dictation Service transcription at cmtmt.com
Thu Mar 19 02:37:20 UTC 2009

RATES STARTING FROM 6.9 CENTS PER LINE
CMT  Medical Transcription (CMT) is based in the Washington Metropolitan Area and provides high-quality transcription at competitive rates. It transcribes medical reports as well as medical and health-related conferences.
CMT employs state-of-the-art information and communications technology, which allows doctors greater cost savings, higher accuracy and personal control of the process.
We offer a free 500 -line transcription trial. We also provide free hand-held digital recorders.
For details, please give us a call at 1-866-609-5916 or 301-560-4859, or email us at info at cmmt.com or visit our web site www.cmtmt.com