Processed: Bumping severity to RC

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Aug 19 14:48:13 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 666525 pbuilder fails to create directory under ccache when run with sudo
Bug #666525 [pbuilder] pbuilder fails to create directory under ccash when run with sudo
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder fails to create directory under ccache when run with sudo' from 'pbuilder fails to create directory under ccash when run with sudo'
> severity 666525 serious
Bug #666525 [pbuilder] pbuilder fails to create directory under ccache when run with sudo
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

666525: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=666525