Professional Web Designers / Programmers on project basis

Rachel Jackson info at webguruteam.com
Sat Jan 3 06:29:22 UTC 2015

Hello
I understand that you are a business, and / or a  web development/marketing company
We are renowned web services provider primarily focus on website design & development with PHP and CMS. We have dedicated team of professionals especially for PHP & CMS as well as Graphics/Marketing who will provide you a fresh professional image via a recognizable logo and website.
We have our expertise in Web Design & Development CMS ( Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento and other Content Management System) and e-commerce website. We handpick our team and ensure that each one follows industry best practices and meets high quality standards through our processes.
I would like to extend the offer of providing you with experienced designer/developer/SEO Expert .
Our Strengths are:
100% satisfaction
We customized our process and reports as per the client’s style and guidelines
Personalized services
 Believe in long-term relationships

We provide affordable, high quality Web Designing & Development services to clients.
Kindest Regards
Rachel Jackson
Business Development
Email: webpartnersteam at gmail.com
Phone: +91 11 646 12 812
New Delhi India 110017

If you did not wish to receive this, please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Disclaimer: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail and the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.