pbuilder maintenance (ITA)

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Thu Jun 25 09:00:06 UTC 2015

Jonas Smedegaard dixit:

>Quoting Mattia Rizzolo (2015-06-25 01:37:09)
>> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:10:21PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:

>>> I had itches to add simple command line UI to support multiple
>>> distributions .... then my momentum was lost when I found to use
>>> git-pbuilder as a wrapper.  So much for short introduction of myself.
>>
>> umh? multiple distributions on the cmd line? I fail to see what would
>> be the point :)
>
>Sounds like a need I have too: After packaging officially for Debian
>unstable/experimental I may want to rebuild unofficially for
>testing/stable/oldstable for amd64 and i386.

https://www.mirbsd.org/cvs.cgi/contrib/hosted/tg/deb/pbuilderrc?rev=HEAD

On an unrelated note, you may also be interested in:
https://www.mirbsd.org/cvs.cgi/contrib/hosted/tg/deb/hookdir/

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“The final straw, to be honest, was probably my amazement at the volume of
petty, peevish whingeing certain of your peers are prone to dish out on