pbuilder maintenance (ITA)

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Jun 25 07:39:07 UTC 2015

Quoting Mattia Rizzolo (2015-06-25 01:37:09)
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:10:21PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>> Let me share something from the past.
>>
>> I had itches to add simple command line UI to support multiple
>> distributions .... then my momentum was lost when I found to use
>> git-pbuilder as a wrapper.  So much for short introduction of myself.
>
> umh? multiple distributions on the cmd line? I fail to see what would
> be the point :)

Sounds like a need I have too: After packaging officially for Debian
unstable/experimental I may want to rebuild unofficially for
testing/stable/oldstable for amd64 and i386.

With my wrappers in git://source.jones.dk/bin I do it like this:

localgitcowdebuild jessie jessie-ia32 Wheezy+hacks --git-ignore-new

 - Jonas