Processed: your mail

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Nov 18 19:03:10 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 520937 -1
Bug #520937 [pbuilder] pbuilder --execute fails in a i386 builder on a amd64 host started from a 64bit shell
Bug 520937 cloned as bug 805494
> retitle 520937 pbuilder: add a flag to actually run a command inside the chroot without copying scripts
Bug #520937 [pbuilder] pbuilder --execute fails in a i386 builder on a amd64 host started from a 64bit shell
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: add a flag to actually run a command inside the chroot without copying scripts' from 'pbuilder --execute fails in a i386 builder on a amd64 host started from a 64bit shell'
> retitle -1 pbuilder: --help for execute is incorrect
Bug #805494 [pbuilder] pbuilder --execute fails in a i386 builder on a amd64 host started from a 64bit shell
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: --help for execute is incorrect' from 'pbuilder --execute fails in a i386 builder on a amd64 host started from a 64bit shell'
> summary -1 --help says "pbuilder execute -- [command] [command-options]" but is really unclear that "command" is a script to be copied
Summary recorded from message bug 805494 message
> --
Stopping processing here.

520937: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=520937
805494: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=805494