Exporting build results even if the build fails

Christopher Baines chris at cbaines.net
Thu Nov 26 20:49:20 UTC 2015

Currently pbuilder does not export build results (*.deb, *.tar.*, *.dsc,
...) or additional build results if the package build fails.

I patch pbuilder locally to make this happen, and would be interested in
hearing if you would accept some patches for this?

The use case I have for this feature, is exporting files that inform on
why the build failed (test logs, ...).

The one slightly tricky bit is whether to export all build results, or
just additional build results? Even if the build fails, exporting the
build results will still export the *.tar.* and *.dsc file.