Jonathan C. is looking for Web Design in Hampstead Town, Camden

Bark Team team at bark.com
Mon May 23 12:39:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

Our client Jonathan C. is looking for Web Design in Hampstead Town, Camden.

They asked us to find a quality professional to help them, and we think your company might be a good fit.

If you can provide the services they're looking for, we’d love to introduce you to them free of charge to get the ball rolling.

What should I do now?
Take a look at the details below to make sure you can help Jonathan C. with their project, and click the following link to send them a personalised message and estimate:  https://www.bark.com/find-work/the-united-kingdom/hampstead-town-camden/web-design/a102901e/p1614843/

Client details:
Jonathan C.
Web Design - Hampstead Town, Camden

Project details:
----------------------

What do you need designing?: Overhaul of my website

What sort of subject matter does the website cover? e.g. Dancing, Grocery Shopping, Video Gaming, Corporate Finance, anything.: Property search

What type of website is it?: Business

How many pages need designing or updating?: 11-20

Do you know what style you want?: No - but I know roughly what I want

What is the size of your organisation?: 2-5 employees

What additional services do you need?: Build website (development), Social media integration, Email / Newsletter, Mobile optimised, To be determined with professional

Please describe the type of Web Design work you require: Professional with a twist

Additional details:

Modest budget for overall of existing website, but I would like a completely new look and feel

Contact Jonathan C. now: https://www.bark.com/find-work/the-united-kingdom/hampstead-town-camden/web-design/a102901e/p1614843/

What is Bark?
Bark is a lead generation service. Customers tell us what they’re looking for and we put them in touch with great companies like yours to help them get the job done.

We’ll send you information about potential new customers for free, so you can review them at your leisure to choose the ones that work best for you.

Why have we contacted you?
We believe your company can help Jonathan C. with their project, and we’d like to put you two in touch.

If you’d like any help with this, you can reach our friendly customer services team on 0207 117 2656 (9am-6pm Mon-Fri) or at team at bark.com and we'll be happy to help.

Best wishes,
The Bark Team