Processed: your mail

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Oct 8 21:21:09 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> user pbuilder at packages.debian.org
Setting user to pbuilder at packages.debian.org (was mattia at debian.org).
> # I like this, let me steal the idea
> clone 839566 -1
Bug #839566 [sbuild] sbuild: please add an option to let sbuild automatically investigate installability problems
Bug 839566 cloned as bug 840150
> reassign -1 src:pbuilder
Bug #840150 [sbuild] sbuild: please add an option to let sbuild automatically investigate installability problems
Bug reassigned from package 'sbuild' to 'src:pbuilder'.
No longer marked as found in versions sbuild/0.71.0-2.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #840150 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 pbuilder: add an option to have pbuilder automatically explain installability problems
Bug #840150 [src:pbuilder] sbuild: please add an option to let sbuild automatically investigate installability problems
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: add an option to have pbuilder automatically explain installability problems' from 'sbuild: please add an option to let sbuild automatically investigate installability problems'.
> found -1 0.226
Bug #840150 [src:pbuilder] pbuilder: add an option to have pbuilder automatically explain installability problems
Marked as found in versions pbuilder/0.226.
> usertag -1 pbuilder
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: pbuilder.
> # some more bug triaging while on it...
> usertag 837813 pbuilder
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: pbuilder.
> severity 837813 wishlist
Bug #837813 [pbuilder] [pbuilder] Please support source only hook
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> usertag 840146 pbuilder
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: pbuilder.
> severity 837812 wishlist
Bug #837812 [pbuilder] [pbuilder] New hook improving dpkgi
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> usertag 837812 pbuilder
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: pbuilder.
> usertag 837202 pbuilder