[Pcsclite-muscle] Real time issue for register / unregister to READER_STATE_CHANGE event.

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:40:09 UTC 2017

Hello

> > Please try again with the latest version: 1.8.22
> >  I fixed different bugs in SCardGetStatusChange() in recent versions.
>
> The real time issue still exist on the version 1.8.22
> If something is not clear on the description of the defeact i can explain
something.

I tried to reproduce the problem but without success so far.

I also tried to use your proposed patch.
But the program is blocked forever on the new MessageReceive() call.

I think your problem has been solved by
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pcsclite/PCSC.git;a=commitdiff;h=4e2a563c8ed4353ad013de85b71aac12ec599f82

Please provide a sample code to reproduce the problem using pcsc-lite
1.8.22.
You can also provide a patch for pcsc-lite to add sleep() where needed to
more easily trigger the problem.

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau