[Pcsclite-muscle] Cyberjack e-com on openSuse 42.2 fails

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 13 12:21:50 UTC 2017

Hi Wolfgang

Thank you for your help! Very interesting: with this package, installed
with zypper and forcing older version, the reader works!

I was using a fresh installation of 42.2, but the reader did not work.

I had a lengthy discussion on the openSuse-Forum about the reader not
working, there were some suggestions about using different packages, so
the SP10 came along (among others, I tried all, but none worked!).

So, where can I fiind the soure package, to compare the changes with the
source, that I could build an install, but did not work?

For me, it is quite magic, why such a reader is so difficult! In
openSuse 13.2, I have worked with this reader (with pkcs#11) since 2014
without any problem (Installed version:

3.99.5final.SP05-4.1.3

). Do you have any clue, where the critical difference lays? This could
help for further problems with new openSuse-Versions.

Thank you again for your help!

wully