[Pcsclite-muscle] Gemalto (was Gemplus) GemPC Key SmartCard Reader not working in debian stretch

Sébastien Chaumat euidzero at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:25:45 UTC 2017

Kernel output

10341.496256] usb 1-1: new full-speed USB device number 26 using xhci_hcd
[10341.641725] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=08e6, idProduct=3438
[10341.641732] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2,
SerialNumber=3
[10341.641736] usb 1-1: Product: USB SmartCard Reader
[10341.641739] usb 1-1: Manufacturer: Gemalto
[10341.641742] usb 1-1: SerialNumber: CF4B23C4

lsusb -v in attachement