[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID Download

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:52:35 UTC 2014

2014-01-28 Cestonaro Thilo <thilo.cestonaro at ts.fujitsu.com>:

> I wanted to download the ccid-1.4.12.tar.bz2, but there is a login required.
> Is this a temporary situation or will this login stay?
>
> >From what (web/ftp/etc) site do you try to download ccid-1.4.12.tar.bz2?
>
> I googled for ccid, found the "CCID free software driver" site. Clicked on
> Download and followed the link to the latest version of ccid there,
> which led me to https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30105 . There I
> wanted to download the version 1.4.12 which prompted me with the login page.

It looks like a problem on Alioth. I was not aware it was possible to
ask for a login before downloading an archive.
I have no problem with the GPG signature file or any other archive
from the pcsc-lite project. Very strange.

I can't find how to disable this "security". I will try to re-upload
the archive.

You can get it from http://packages.debian.org/jessie/libccid or directly at
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/ccid/ccid_1.4.14.orig.tar.bz2

Thanks for the report.