[Pcsclite-muscle] HELP! Any experience on smart card chip wearing?

Umberto Rustichelli umberto.rustichelli at gt50.org
Mon Sep 8 09:19:27 UTC 2014

OK, tests for millions of signatures were mostly positive for you (you
all in the list up to now) and also for us (things always break in
production, don't you know?).
The main difference is that both my production environment and test
environment work with 14 cards, with 2 USB hubs, 7 cards per hub (not
one card) and I never re-login/reconnect, just go on signing exploiting
the existing PKCS#11 session.

The only difference between my test and production environment were the
cards (the customer's cards are a bit more recent).
I think that we're going nowhere at the moment (my fault, given that I
cannot provide much debug data), anyway I'll keep listening if anyone
can help... I suppose that if we broaden the suspects pool to include a
USB glitch (excessive power drain that hampers USB communication) we are
going too far...