[Pcsclite-muscle] Issue with SCardGetStatusChange() and timeout value 0

helpcrypto helpcrypto helpcrypto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:51:01 UTC 2014

Hi.

Havent tried to reproduce, but would like to highlight:

[1] states "A value of zero causes the function to return immediately"
while [2] says: "zero (or INFINITE) for infinite"

Dont know if this is reproducible or not, but documentation seems to be
incorrect.

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa379773%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
[2]