[Pcsclite-muscle] Not enough reader entries on CentOS 7.0 with pcsc-lite 1.8.8

Daniel Abson Daniel.Abson at ecebs.com
Fri Sep 26 14:46:14 UTC 2014

Thanks again, Ludovic, I appreciate your patient assistance.

I pulled down the ccid source, updated CCID_DRIVER_MAX_READERS, and repackaged the rpm. That all seemed to work fine, but now the output from systemctl status pcscd reports that the HID driver ifdokccid.so doesn't support more than 16 readers. I'll get onto HID support about updating their drivers to allow a larger number of readers. Thanks for all your help!

Best regards,

Daniel Abson | System Administrator

T: +44(0)1355 813 492 | E: daniel.abson at ecebs.com |W: www.ecebs.com

Ecebs Limited