[Pcsclite-muscle] IFD polling

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:02:51 UTC 2015

> Because I need an IFD, im not trying to talk to the smart card, opensc
> already
> has a card driver for the applet. I have a smart card that communicates over
> a custom
> Bluetooth protocol.

Your smart card communicates over Bluetooth? What model of smart card is that?

It is not the smart card reader but the smart card itself that use bluetooth?

> I need to hook it into an IFD so things like OpenSC and
> tools can use it. I already wrote the IFD for Windoze as a usermode driver.

And the IFD you wrote for Windoze is in Java. Exact?

So you are looking for a way to call your Java code from pcscd?

Am I correct?

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau