[Pcsclite-muscle] Problem (sigsegv) on reconnect.

luc.mazardo at orange.com luc.mazardo at orange.com
Fri Jun 19 09:57:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 12/06/2015 16:33, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> Are you using threads in your application?
Yes

> Does each thread use its own PC/SC context (SCardEstablishContext)?
No, we use javax.smartcardio based on SCardEstablishContext called by
PCSCTerminals.initContext().
initContext() is called at the time the shared object (libpcsc.so*) is
opened.
The implementation of initContext() keeps the result in a singleton.

<code from="openjdk-7-fcs-src-b147-27_jun_2011">
    static synchronized void initContext() throws PCSCException {
        if (contextId == 0) {
            contextId = SCardEstablishContext(SCARD_SCOPE_USER);
        }

</code>

> Why do you use this configuration?
(DAEMON_ARGS="--max-card-handle-per-reader 1")
With the attached file PcscdTest.java, we have stressed the web
application over ab (apache2-utils), and we
have determined that this configuration

--
Luc Mazardo
Orange Applications for Business