[Pcsclite-muscle] Problem (sigsegv) on reconnect.

luc.mazardo at orange.com luc.mazardo at orange.com
Wed Jul 8 08:49:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

We 've installed this beta release on production environment after some
test series [1].
At this moment, everything is ok (no crash). We are planning to deploy
this release on
all production systems.

Thanks for the fix.

Regards,

Luc

[1] Test
     ab -n 200000 -c 100 http://localhost/monitoring
which calls number of functions of api of libpcsc-lite.

On 23/06/2015 18:06, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Hello Luc,

>>> Yes

>>> No, we use javax.smartcardio based on SCardEstablishContext called by
>>> PCSCTerminals.initContext().
>>> initContext() is called at the time the shared object (libpcsc.so*) is

--
Luc Mazardo
Orange Applications for Business

Thank you.