[Pcsclite-muscle] acr122u running on beaglebone black wheezy but not on jessie

toni toni.incog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:15:22 UTC 2016

> >From your log you are using the driver  ifd-acsccid.bundle. I guess that is
> the ACS driver.
>
> Why do you write that you do not use the ACS driver on Jessie?
> What driver are you using on Jessie?
>
> Bye

Copy/pasting in gmail and replying to digests is no fun.

Indeed when I look now (and test it again) at the log I see the acsccid
driver is used first without success. A bit later in the log it switches
to ccid also without any luck. iirc first it didn't use the acs driver
at all, but now I'm not sure any more. Forget it. Too long trying too
much kernels, versions etc.

No idea what is happening. Same board under wheezy working like charm
using libacsccid1.
Anything in the log the can be useful?

thx,
toni