[Pcsclite-muscle] pccs-lite 1.8.xx on Solaris 11

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:45:03 UTC 2016

> Hi All,
>
> This is  is the output from ./src/parse for the reader I have on hand now:
>

>  idVendor: 0x04E6
>   iManufacturer: Identive
>  idProduct: 0x5810
>   iProduct: CLOUD 2700 R Smart Card Reader
>  bcdDevice: 0.15 (firmware release?)
>  bLength: 9
>  bDescriptorType: 4
>  bInterfaceNumber: 0
>  bAlternateSetting: 0
>  bNumEndpoints: 3
>   bulk-IN, bulk-OUT and Interrupt-IN
>  bInterfaceClass: 0x0B [Chip Card Interface Device Class (CCID)]
>  bInterfaceSubClass: 0
>  bInterfaceProtocol: 0
>   bulk transfer, optional interrupt-IN (CCID)
>  iInterface: CCID Interface
>  CCID Class Descriptor
>   bLength: 0x36
>   bDescriptorType: 0x21
>   bcdCCID: 1.10
>   bMaxSlotIndex: 0x00
>   bVoltageSupport: 0x07
>    5.0V
>    3.0V
>    1.8V
>   dwProtocols: 0x0000 0x0003
>    T=0
>    T=1
>   dwDefaultClock: 4.800 MHz
>   dwMaximumClock: 16.000 MHz
>   bNumClockSupported: 0 (will use whatever is returned)
>    IFD does not support GET CLOCK FREQUENCIES request: I/O error
>   dwDataRate: 12903 bps
>   dwMaxDataRate: 600000 bps
>   bNumDataRatesSupported: 0 (will use whatever is returned)
>    IFD does not support GET_DATA_RATES request: I/O error
>   dwMaxIFSD: 254
>   dwSynchProtocols: 0x00000000
>   dwMechanical: 0x00000000
>    No special characteristics
>   dwFeatures: 0x000404BA
>    ....02 Automatic parameter configuration based on ATR data
>    ....08 Automatic ICC voltage selection
>    ....10 Automatic ICC clock frequency change according to parameters
>    ....20 Automatic baud rate change according to frequency and Fi, Di
> params
>    ....80 Automatic PPS made by the CCID
>    ..04.. Automatic IFSD exchange as first exchange (T=1)
>    04.... Short and Extended APDU level exchange
>   dwMaxCCIDMessageLength: 271 bytes
>   bClassGetResponse: 0xFF
>    echoes the APDU class
>   bClassEnveloppe: 0xFF
>    echoes the APDU class
>   wLcdLayout: 0x0000
>   bPINSupport: 0x00
>   bMaxCCIDBusySlots: 1
>

> I don't know whether it is only adding the USB vendor/product ID set to
> the Info.plist or large parts of the code would need to be backported just
> to support a new reader.

This "Identive CLOUD 2700 R Smart Card Reader
<https://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x04E60x5810>"
reader has been added in CCID driver version 1.4.10.
https://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/ccid/shouldwork.html#0x04E60x5810

I do not remember having added special code to support this reader.
You should be able to use the Info.plist generated from a recent CCID
driver version (or generated on GNU/Linux) and use it with the CCID driver
binary you already have.
That "should" work.

Bye

--