[Pcsclite-muscle] cannot erase epass2003auto - token init failure

Jay Aurabind jay.aurabind at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:01:51 UTC 2016

Forgot to highlight, the error I get in pcscd upon plugging my USB token is:

00000000 ifdhandler.c:144:CreateChannelByNameOrChannel() failed
00000031 readerfactory.c:1110:RFInitializeReader() Open Port 0x200000
Failed (usb:096e/080a:libudev:0:/dev/bus/usb/003/014)
00000006 readerfactory.c:375:RFAddReader() FT ePass2003Auto init failed.

--

Thanks and Regards,
Aurabindo J