Testing multi-repo PET branch?

Ryan Niebur ryanryan52 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:05:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 04:42:56PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to help testing support of multiple repositories (debichem,
> debian-xml-sgml, pkg-scicomp, ... all use Git and SVN). How to do so?

it doesn't work yet, and it's actually completely broken. I ended up
branching off of trunk and starting my own work on multi repo
support. once mine works, it'll be merged into the mainline PET.  I
haven't been able to work on it the last week due to a vacation and
work, but next week I probably will be able to.

> BTW: In debian-xml-sgml the maintenance of e.g. libxml2 has been moved
> from SVN to Git, but the sources have been left in SVN. Does PET catch
> such a case?

no. and there's no reason why it should be in both. "svn rm" it, you
can still get back the history.

Cheers,
Ryan

--