Yay! pet.cgi is running

Martín Ferrari martin.ferrari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:59:16 UTC 2009

HI Joachim,

2009/7/7 Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org>:

> after some "sed -i s/svn/darcs pet.cgi" (or something close :-)), we got
> a running instance of pet.cgi tracking our darcs repositories:
>
> http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

Wow, that's great!

> Also „Tagged but not in the archive (yet)“ should happen rarely. This
> time it seems that Marco has chosen to start haskell-hint_0.3.1.0-2 even
> though -1 was not uploaded. Or was it?

That tag happens normally after an upload, during periods that the
package is transitioning from incoming to new or to the archive, plus
the delays in refreshing those caches.
About that package in particular, maybe something changed since you
wrote this email, but now I see it with version -1

> @pet-devel: I did put my changes in PET/Darcs.pm and
> PET/RepoAccess/Darcs.pm. But I guess the former does not have a common
> interface yet – if it had, we could probably merge the code back.

I don't remember if I ever finished that work (and alioth is down
ATM), but I think it was near completed. It would be great if we could
integrate darcs, and bribe somebody into writing the git backend ;)

--
Martín Ferrari