Moving debichem and debian-xml-sgml to pet2?

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar at debian.org
Mon Dec 12 16:04:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 28.11.2011 19:46, schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> How do I move these projects to pet2? Both projects are using subversion
> and git and it looks like pet2 supports both at the same time. But the
> configuration files are located in a place where I have no write access.

I rewrote PET during debconf (again), so we are now at PET3.  While it
supports both Git and Subversion, it does only support the

   /trunk/<package>
   /branches/<branch>/<package>
   /tags/<package>/<tag>

layout for SVN packages that was used by the Perl group.  It shouldn't
be too complicated to add support for the

   /<package>/{trunk,branches,tags}

layout, but debichem seems to use a slightly different layout.

> So what is necessary for this change?

I added the commit hooks to /home/groups/pet/PET3 (also for SVN, but
they won't do anything of interest) and added the teams' Git
repositories to PET's database.  You can visit

   http://pet.debian.net/debichem/pet.cgi
   http://pet.debian.net/debian-xml-sgml/pet.cgi

although the second one has no data yet (I'll look into that later).

Regards,
Ansgar