Alioth status update, take 3

gregor herrmann gregoa at debian.org
Wed Jun 15 10:14:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:54:48 +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> > For pkg-perl I've now:
> > - turned off the post-commit hook an vasks (since it's useless to
> >   update the PET cache there)
> > - added a cronjob on wagner
> > So no live updates at the moment, but at least a reasonably up2date
> > status.
> sounds good enough. Can you share the cronjob you are using?

I have a small wrapper script for fetchdata because I always forget
the parameters :)

#v+
$ crontab -l
HOME=/home/users/gregoa
[..]
55 * * * * nice -n 10 $HOME/bin/pkg-perl-fetchdata

$ cat $HOME/bin/pkg-perl-fetchdata
#!/bin/sh

BASE=/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-perl

PERL5LIB=/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pet/PET/bin
export PERL5LIB

$PERL5LIB/fetchdata -c $BASE/PET/pet.conf "$@"
#v-

(The paths could be simplified ...)