PET2 moved to Alioth

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar at 43-1.org
Wed Mar 16 12:47:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

I moved the current version of PET2 to Alioth:

  http://git.debian.org/?p=pet/pet2.git

It is currently used for pkg-games and pkg-perl with the output
available at

  http://pet.43-1.org/pkg-games/pet.cgi
  http://pet.43-1.org/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

The Git and SVN post-commit scripts can be found in
/home/groups/pet/PET2.  Some files generated by the Git commit hook can
be found in /home/groups/pet/htdocs/pet2-data.

Note that PET2 itself does not run on Alioth (which is already
overloaded), but on pet.43-1.org.  I can create a shell account for
those interested in playing with the live system.

Regards,
Ansgar