archive versions shown in PET for pkg-ruby-extras not updated?

Cédric Boutillier cedric.boutillier at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:41:29 UTC 2012

Dear PET developers,

It seems that something went wront with the Package Entropy Tracker of
the Ruby Team about two weeks ago. Indeed, I noticed that the data in
the column "Archive" have not been updated for this period of time. For
example:

PET says that the version of ruby-rspec-core in the archive is 2.8.0-1,
whereas 2.10.0-2 is in the archive since 2012-05-15.

ruby-nokogiri is said to be at version 1.5.0-1 in the archive whereas it
has been version 1.5.2-1 since about the same time.

As a consequence, several packages are mentioned as having a newer
upstream version whereas that one is already in the archive.

Could you help diagnose the problem? How we can avoid/fix
it on our side?

(we also still suffer from packages wrongly tagges as having
debian/watch problems, reported
  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pet-devel/2012-January/000143.html
earlier.)

Thank you for developing such a nice tool.

Best wishes,

	Cédric