PET setup

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 28 00:02:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in getting PET set up for the Debian Med blend and for the
Debian Hams team. I've tried a couple of times to speak to the IRC channel,
but never really seemed to manage to line up when I was online with when
someone else was online.

I did get that it's necessary to have commit hooks in all the VCS
repositories, which is not possible, especially for the Debian Hams team
where VCS repositories are currently either in user folders or collab-maint
or not even on Debian's infrastructure. I'm sure there's a workaround that
can be found though.

I'm looking for a guide as to what is needed to get this set up, and what
you need from me in order to get this started. I understand you need to set
up a database of some description?

Thanks,
Iain.

--