Dear owner of this email address......

Dear owner of this email address...... test at nast.gov.cn
Wed Apr 26 16:55:06 UTC 2017

Dear owner of this email address

It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the following official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online 2016/2017 organized by Africa Finance Gold & Diamond Corporation, in conjunction with the United Nations Foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.S.P) held this 2017,in the Microsoft Head Quarters London United Kingdom, where your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of (USD $ 7.500,000 million) seven million five hundred thousand united state dollars your fund was deposited to reserve agency money gram  Burkina Faso  west Africa

We have been struggling to send you the first payment of $4,500 USD today through our payment system here before we found out that your payment file needed to be renewed /re-activate from the World Bank central system and We do not authorization/power to deduct / withdrawn any cent of money out from customer’s funds for security purposed till the total money has been transferred to beneficiary owner successful, for security purposed
Below is your first payment of $4,500 USD that is sent in your name  but you will not be able to pick up the money unless you send the fee of US$85 required to activate and renew for  reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System

Below is your first payment for $4,500 usd sent today? Click on the link below to track your $4,500 payment status now. It is a compulsory step to take if you really want to gain access to your payment. You can also copy and paste the link on your web browser and with to download

Track View Website link: https://secure.moneygram.com/track
Money Transfer Control Number (REFERENCE) # 88449623
Sender Last Name: GODWIN

Click on check status to view that your first payment is available for pick up by you. Remember it is compulsory to track it first. So if you want to track the money to confirm if the fund is transferred visit our website below:
https://secure.moneygram.com/track

Enter the (REFERENCE) number # 88449623 Enter sender last name. GODWIN and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick up.

Your urgent response is highly needed in sending the $85 usd to enable us proceed activate and reconfirm your payment file from the World Bank central System. Send the $85 directly with the name as outlined below via our money gram outlet to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central System and commence your daily payment immediately Please you are advice to send the fee via our Money Gram Cashier Name

Treat as urgency move to any nearest money gram  office around your and send the service fees US$85  with below name and informations, immediately your send the service payment  forward/send  your us a copy of  payment receipt /information’s

Receivers Name: ATAKPAME ADJO
Country: Burkina Faso
City: Ouagadougou
Test Question: Now
Answer: Today
Amount: $85
Mtcn:
Ref#

You will not be able to pick up the $4,500 USD unless you send the fee of US$85 required to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in United State.

This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance for results of the award wining  E-mail electronic online Sweeps takes 2016/2017 organized by Africa Finance Gold & Diamond Corporation, the Money Gram headquarters has agreed to start sending you the payment of $4,500 usd daily till your total funds of (USD $ 7.500,000 million) seven million five hundred thousand united state dollars is completely transferred to you as soon as you meet up with the $85 for activate and  reconfirmation of your payment file from the world Bank central System.
Your advice to forward you current information to avoid any mistake during transferring the fund to you

(1). Full Name:
(2). Address:
(3). Nationality/Gender:
(4). Age:
(5). Occupation:
(6). mobile Phone number:
(7). Country:
(8) Your personal identification ID CARD or intentional passport

Note: immediately we confirm your service fees $85 usd then we start transferring $4,500 USD to you per daily through money gram till your total funds of (USD $ 7.500,000 million) seven million five hundred thousand united state dollars is completely transferred to you

Once your send/forward the payment receipt /information’s of $85 usd to this Email address (moneybf at usa.com) and above information’s you Can Also Call Us with this Telephone Number (+226 65 76 91 91 ) for confirmation of your payment Contact us immediately so that we will start transferring $4,500 USD to you per daily through money gram till your total funds of (USD $ 7.500,000 million) seven million five hundred thousand united state dollars is completely transferred to you
However, failures to adhere to the above instruction after 3days put you at a high risk of cancellation of your transfer files and have it return back to government

Yours respectfully,
Mr. Donald Tang