[Pgi-devel] Anyone want to maintain PGI?

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@debian.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:49:19 -0400

--bAmEntskrkuBymla

Folks,

Debian, Progeny, and I have all moved beyond PGI to other and more
actively maintained installers (either d-i or Anaconda). If anyone wants
to step up to the plate and take maintainership of PGI, I'd be happy to
hand it off. If nobody wants to maintain it but still would like to have
the existing CVS repository on Alioth continue to exist, let me know as
well. If nobody speaks up after a while, I'll consider PGI as dead and
ask for it to be removed from Alioth.

So, volunteers?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org