[php-apt-parser-maint] Config stuff for the cgi

Damián Viano debian at damianv.com.ar
Sun Jul 2 21:04:08 UTC 2006

The commits probably speak for themself, but anyway.

I've added a config.ini that the packages.cgi parses so we don't have to
touch packages.cgi anymore for configuration. Also this cleaned the .cgi
code a lot.

The only thing left to posibly customize in the .cgi are the texts,
since style is already separated in the css. This is not minor, and the
only solution I see is to use some kind of templating, which I think is
a little too much. I would like to hear opinions on this.

Another way I see to acomplish all this is to modify the .inc to recive
the config file and do the parsing there. This could be intresting since
the config would be the same independent of being using cgi or mod_php.

I'm not sure about any of this... comments are vey welcome.

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux