[php-apt-parser-maint] Proposal of directory structure

Jarno Elonen elonen at debian.org
Sat May 13 17:31:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

> ChangeLog and/or NEWS
> README
> LICENSE (or COPYING)
> parse-apt-files.inc
> examples/* (CGI script, PHP and CSS files using the script)

Looks good, but I'd prefer LICENSE instead of COPYING if it's not GPL. Maybe
it would also be a good idea to also provide a fully working example in the
examples directory (index.php, CSS, some small example .debs + a shell script
for building the Packages and Sources files[1])?

I'm still not sure about the .deb. Do you have some idea about Debian
integration for it? I still feel that this sort of small script doesn't
really deserve a full Debian package - especially since its user base could
be perhaps a hundred people or so - at most.

- Jarno

[1] E.g.:

  #!/bin/sh
  set -e