[php-apt-parser-maint] parse-apt-files.inc: make function chb_file_link_from_directory fit for tar.gz (patch)

inne inne at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 9 11:36:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

i use the php-apt-parser on my website but its hostet on my IPS. The
Problem on the webpace is, i can't list DIRs via .htaccess. So ive edit
the code that its possible to show a link to the .tat.gz-file via the
chb_file_link_from_directory function too now. As an alternative to the
»Source dir« link.

I'am not sure this is importen, but i want told you this problem/fact
and my edit.

$ diff * # file: parse-apt-files.inc
145c145
<                      && $fileinfo["extension"] == $ext )
---
>                      && substr($file, strlen($ext)*-1) == $ext ) //
$fileinfo["extension"] == $ext
272c272,273
<             // Now create .changes and .build file links.
---
>             // Now create .tar.gz .changes and .build file links.
>             chb_file_link_from_directory( $shared_changesdir,
"tar.gz", $fields, $srcfields );

MfG inne

--
there is no running that can hide you...