Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Business Enquiry.

From: John Lewis PLC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 11:08:31 +0000

-- 
Hi,

Located in the united kingdom, the famous brand John Lewis PLC, is
UK's largest multi-channel retailer with over 45 shops furnished with
European products. We are looking for new products to attract new
customers and also retain our existing ones, create new partnerships
with companies dealing with different kinds of goods.

Please send us your catalog through email to speed up and to learn
more about your company's products and wholesale quote. We hope to be
able to order with you and start long-term friendly, respectable and
solid business partnership. We count on the reliability for both
sides. We commit ourselves to a successful and professional processing
for a good cooperation in all ranges.

Could you also send to us all information required to become one of
your regular distributors in Europe and worldwide? Please, we would
appreciate if you could send us your stock availability via email. We
will also pleased to receive any offers or proposals from other
product available and ready (Stocks and rates).

Payment: Our Payment Terms is within 15 days net in Europe and 30 days
net in UK as we operate with all our suppliers.

Best Regards,

PATRICK LEWIS
PURCHASING DIRECTOR
PURCHASING DEPARTMENT
customer service: 08006112981
Directline: +44 7417526812
Fax : +44 020 7629 7711

www.johnlewis.com

Registered in England and Wales Registered No: 0233462 - VAT No : GB 232457280
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the addresses shown.
If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any use,
dissemination, forwarding or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and John Lewis
Plc Uk does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent. Please note that incoming and outgoing electronic
mail messages may be monitored. Should you receive this transmission
in error, notify the sender immediately.