Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Bug#895682: cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests

From: Jeremy Bicha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:37:20 -0400

Source: cacti
Version: 1.1.37+ds1-1
Severity: important

cacti's autopkgtests starting failing with the 1.1.37+ds1-1 upload.
This is a problem for Ubuntu which uses autopkgtest regressions to
block packages from being promoted to the regular archive.

The test log has this line:

ERROR PHP NOTICE: Undefined index: type_id in file:
/usr/share/cacti/site/data_input.php  on line: 469

https://ci.debian.net/packages/c/cacti/unstable/amd64/
http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/c/cacti/bionic/amd64

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

---

From: Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 19:07:39 +0200

Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/Cacti/cacti/issues/1539

Thanks for reporting.

> /usr/share/cacti/site/data_input.php  on line: 469

Already reported and fixed upstream.

Paul

---

From: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:09:03 +0000

Processing control commands:

> forwarded -1 https://github.com/Cacti/cacti/issues/1539
Bug #895682 [src:cacti] cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests
Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'https://github.com/Cacti/cacti/issues/1539'.

-- 
895682: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=895682
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: "Debian Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 00:21:05 +0000

Your message dated Thu, 19 Apr 2018 20:16:56 -0400
with message-id <[email-masked]>
and subject line Re: Bug#895682: cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests
has caused the Debian Bug report #895682,
regarding cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [email-masked]
immediately.)

Subject: cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests
From: Jeremy Bicha <[email-masked]>
To: submit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 10:37:20 -0400

Source: cacti
Version: 1.1.37+ds1-1
Severity: important

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

Subject: Re: Bug#895682: cacti: 1.1.37+ds1-1 has failing autopkgtests
From: Jeremy Bicha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 20:16:56 -0400

Version: 1.1.38+ds1-1

autopktests pass now.

http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/c/cacti
https://ci.debian.net/packages/c/cacti/

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha