Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Good-day Help Needed

From: "Engr. Dr. Ahmad Mualla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:30:37 +0200

Hello ,

Good day to you and your family, I got your email contact during my random
internet search while looking for a reliable and trustworthy foreigner for
assistance.I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral
ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.My name is Engr.
Dr. Ahmad Mualla from Damascus Syria. I am now 66 years Old, and i am now a
retired government officials I was former personal investor & financial
consultant advisers to some Top Politician in Syria, also an oil Tycoon from
Syria and Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the
region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no.
210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no.12 in 1985.

AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation
(50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc I
have plan to relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of
Syria, Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to
the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our
happiness has been taking away from us, i will like to relocate my family out
from Syria, here in my country there is fire on the mountain, i need a foreign
partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then relocate with my
family, honestly, i wish you and i will discuss more and get along, i need a
partner because i don't have any bank account outside Syria.Am interested in
buying properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places,I will
appreciate your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable
investment you may suggest,on my next email i will explain to you the full
details of this investment Proposal.

I shall tell you more about myself and my family on my next email, upon your
respond, you may as well tell me little more about yourself.Kindly reply to my
private email address at:[email-masked]

I'm waiting for your good responds.

Thanks
 
Engr.Dr.Ahmad Mualla
Damascus Syria.