Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Very Urgent

From: Barrister Wilson Hart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 20:30:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Good Friend

My Name is Barrister Wilson Hart, I am contacting you for a business
proposal, I need you to assist me to claim my late client Fund with a
bank here.

I will like to give you details for a better understanding, I have
been instructed by the Bank to present the next of kin to my deceased
client for the claim of his fund in the bank valued US$5,500,000.00
USD which he deposited with the Bank.

If this fund is not claimed, it will be transferred  to the Central
bank treasury as unclaimed bill and will be shared among the board of
directors due to high level of corruption here and that will become
history.

There is nothing to worry about as everything is legal and devoid of
any illegal activities, it is my duty to provide the next of kin and
whosoever I approve as the next of kin will become the
beneficiary/next of kin to the fund  and will inherit  the money.
Let us be in this deal together for our mutual benefit.

I await your quick reply to enable us proceed immediately  and if I
don’t hear from you within the next 7 days, I will assume that you are
not interested .

Thanks for your anticipated  cooperation.

Barrister Wilson Hart,