Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] 👍 Search Mate - Promote your service for $1/day

From: From mailmate <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 10:31:28 +0000

Hey, this is Search Mate, the most powerful Darknet Search Engine.
We've already crawled 150+ million onion pages.
And now we are presenting our promotional tools for onion services:
 - banner advertising
 - keyword advertising
 - top websites promotion
 - test + image advertising

Generally, we provide really useful promotional tools, just like
Google or any other big clearnet ecosystems.
And about prices: they are really attractive at the moment: from
$1/day.

Just take a look:
http://matesea7myfqb62sbjtpx3dfchalnpf2b4ppw52lzuxwvlbtj2kb3nqd.onion/

Feel free to ask any questions on [email-masked]

Regards,
Search Mate
http://matesea7myfqb62sbjtpx3dfchalnpf2b4ppw52lzuxwvlbtj2kb3nqd.onion