Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] CONTACT UNITED PARCELS SERVICES UPS urgent

From: "MR. MIKE J.OBARU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 20:02:34 +0800 (CST)

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL,Zenith Heights Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,COTONOU BENINREP:
ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:
This
 is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and 
the delivery of your ATM. I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $ 
1,500.000.00 us dollars has less four days to expire and when it 
expires, the money will go into Government purse Account  here. With
 that I decided to help you pay the money so that, the ATM will not 
expire, because I know that when you get your ATM definitely you must 
pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now
 i want you to contact` with your Full Contact information’s so that 
they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay.
 Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not
 pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They
 refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to 
contact them and demur rage might have increase. They told me that their
 official keeping fees is $ 85 per day and I deposited it yesterday been
  30th of November 2012.
you
 have to pay them official keeping fees is $ 85 us dollars, so that they
 can deliver your ATM card to you without any delaying. Call him Tell: 
+229 68292058 as soon as you receive this mail so that they can give you
 the payment information you will use to send them the official keeping 
fees is $ 85 us dollars. Below is their Contact Information’s,Contact Person: Hon Jerry Leo,UPS DELIVERY SERVICEEmail: ( [email-masked]  ) Tel: Phone +229 68292058
Contact then Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.
My best regard,MR. MIKE J.OBARUPayment Director.