Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Can you make this supplies

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:36:39 +0000

Sir/Madam,

The Ghana Procurement Authority/Economic Community Of West African States - 
ECOWAS,has received approval of funds International Monetary Fund (IMF) and 
world Bank for economic development, provision of social amenities and 
poverty alleviation. Read more from Ghana's Ministry of Finance and 
Economic Planing website (www.mofep.gov.gh/news170709.htm.) This will 
consist community based rural development projects and boosting of Ghana's 
economic growth to prevent the impact of global economic crisis. The 
Ghanaian Government wishes to apply part of this fund to cover eligible 
payments under the contracts for the supply of the following items:

1.   Hospital Equipments (Wheelchairs, Bed sheets and Pillow cases etc)
2.   Lawn Mowers/Knapsack Sprayers
3.   Pharmaceutical products
4.   Poultry Equipments.
5.   T-shirts/Caps
6.   Fertilizers, Wheats and yellow corn.
7.   Sporting Equipment/Wears.
8.   Condoms, Hand made craft.
9.   Agricultural and Construction Equipments.
10. Surgical Instruments (Syringes, Needles, Scissors etc.) 11. Fishing 
Boats, Leather, Hide and Skin.
12. Water Storage Tanks.
13. Treated Mosquito Net.
14. Fire Fighting Equipments.
15. Agrochemicals Products.
16. Medical and Laboratory Equipments.
17. Road Safety Facilities.
18. Security Gadgets.
19: Electronics & Electronic Devices (Television, Laptops, Ipad/Tablets 
etc.)
20: Computer Accesories (Mouse,Key Board, Anti Virus Softwares etc,
21: Fabrics/Textiles
22: Building and Decoration Materials (Tiles/Marbles, Plastic 
Flowers,Keys,Doors,bulbs etc)
23: CCTV System
24: Stationaries
25: Other products not mentioned.

Offer is open to all eligible foreign manufacturers, suppliers from 
eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines of the procurement 
Board of the Republic of Ghana . If you can handle the supply of any of the 
above items or you can send to me your company product list and prices for 
approval if interested by the commission, get back to me for more details. 
i am a commission agent.

Yours,
Mr. Mathew Onu
Multi Vision Trading Co Ghana Limited.
E-Mail: [email-masked]