Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Very Urgent Get Back To me

From: Alessandro Signorino <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 22:08:38 +0100

Hello Dear,

I am detective Alessandro Signorino, from airport Security service.

I hereby wish to inform you that we have recovered your wining
inheritance payment/consignment (box) from criminal who is trying to
redirect the delivery of your consignment to another address which
totally different from yours, this criminal stated that you are aware
of changing the delivery address to another destination and we decided
to confirm from you if you permitted him to redirect the delivery of
your consignment to another destination before we can release him with
your consignment.

Please are you aware of changing the delivery of your consignment
(box) to another destination?

NOTE: this consignment (box) retrieved from the criminal during our
last routine inspection and suspected to be banking instruments worth
millions of United States Dollar notes in cash as indicated on the
consignment papers.

Reply immediately we want to know if you authorized him to change the
delivery of your consignment/box to another destination.

Get back to me.

Yours in service,
Detective Alessandro Signorino,
Airport Security Service.