Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Cacti [cacti_0.8.8h+ds1-10_all.deb].

From: Jaime Cadete <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:49:45 +0100

Hi,

I have an strech machine with package cacti_0.8.8h+ds1-10_all.deb and  
seems that we found with the bug id 2067  
(https://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=46755) which I can't seem to  
see the details.

Can I upgrade to the package /cacti_0.8.8h+ds1-10+deb9u1_all.deb/  
WITHOUT LOOSING any of the configuration?
Will this bug solved in this version?
Is there any other way to fix the bug?
I really don't want loose all the configuration and graphs.

Many thanks frou your work in Debian,

  Jaime Cadete

---

From: Jaime Cadete <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:23:25 +0100

Hi,

The problem is related to an hard coded timestamp "1600000000", which  
is Sun Sep 13 12:26:40 2020 in UTC, search in github.
In my cenario changed the following files:
/usr/share/cacti/site/graph_image.php
/usr/share/cacti/site/graph_xport.php
And in those files replaced the number "1600000000" to "2600000000",  
moving the problem into de future. Quick fix.

Solved for me, don't know if there are any caveats to this change

If the latest package isn't fixed, one might consider that the package  
is broken.

PS: There are also references to the files graph_json.php and  
remote_agent.php, don't have those.

Best Regards,

  Jaime Cadete

Citando Jaime Cadete <[email-masked]>:

> Hi,
>
> I have an strech machine with package cacti_0.8.8h+ds1-10_all.deb  
> and seems that we found with the bug id 2067  
> (https://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=46755) which I can't seem  
> to see the details.
>