Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal

From: Anita Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 12:32:03 +0100

-- 

FROM: SGT ANITA FOSTER

UNITED STATE ARMY OFFICER

US MILITARY BASE LIBYA/SYRIA.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day Sir/Madam

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I
believe would be of great interest to you. I picked interest on you after
going through your profile, while I was doing a private research on the
Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me

I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to a business
partner or something else. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope everything
goes well with you and how are you enjoying your day? like i said, my name
is Anita Foster, I am currently a US military officer in Libya/Syria, and I
would like to meet you, I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good
sense of humor,  I like meeting new people and getting to know their way of
life, I like watching the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains
and all that nature has to offer.

Meanwhile I am the only child and also an orphan. I was brought up  in
orphanage/home. Cancer took both of my parents away from me. and although I
still single. and my desire is to settle down with a good partner soon.

My dear, I want you to know that we are daily attacked by rebels and car
bombs and during one of our rescue missions we came across a safe that
contains huge amounts of money belonging to the supporters of Libya's
overabundant government, which I believe was money for 'purchase of weapons
and ammunition, it was agreed by all the army officers present in that
rescue mission that the money will be shared between us and we have done.

Out of the total fund my share was $ 6,560,000 (six million, five hundred
and sixty thousand US dollars). I look for your help to evacuate my share
of money from this country (Libya) to your country to keep it safe from me
until I come to your country.

So I want you to make sure that if this money has been delivered to your
country you will be believed to keep the money until I come to your country
to meet you face to face to collect money from I'm sorry you may be afraid
of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I made solid arrangements
with a security company and I promised to deliver the fund diplomatically
to one of my favorite destinations.

This delivery will be legally managed by the security company and there
will be no risks involved in the process and the money will be securely
packed in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your
country.

I decided to repay you with 25% of the total once the money was delivered
to you, while the rest is my investment capital in your country.

A passionate appeal that I will do to you is not to discuss this topic with
third parties, if you do not want to be part of this business, delete this
letter from your inbox to avoid losing this information and it will be
dangerous I rely on my position here .

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not
betray my trust or prevent my dream, even if you may wonder why I am so
revealing so early without a formal introduction, well, I will say that my
mind convinces me that you are the real person who helps me to receive and
invest this Fund.

I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification
let me know and I will explain further. I want to let you know that here in
the military area we are not authorized to use the mobile phone, we only
use radio messages and e-mail communication. so, please, we continue to
communicate via e-mail for the average time.

Note;

1:  I do not know how long we have been here and my fate since I survived
two attacks here, which prompted me to look for a trustworthy and
trustworthy person to help me get and invest the Fund, because I will come
to your country to invest and start a new life no longer as a soldier.

2:  I advise we communicate through email as a secure means to avoid any
interruption or monitoring as our discussions are to be secured till the
funds gets to your custody.

In conclusion, I would like you to send me an immediate reply regarding
this proposal; Your urgent response will be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to receiving your reply as soon as you read this letter.

Kiss with Love

Yours Faithfully

Sgt. Anita Foster

My Private E-mail: [email-masked]