Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Attention: Beneficiary,

From: "Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon."<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 02:40:09 +0100

Attention: Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that the UN / WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION facilitated a
round-table meetings which just ended some days ago, and it has been agreed
upon that a compensation payment of US$2,500,000.00 should be paid to scammed
individuals whose Name and E-mail have been chosen through an open E-mail
ballot system.Your name were included and that is why we have contacted you.

Also, this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their
contract sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction or
international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. Also, we
have been receiving complains from beneficiaries informing us that they are yet
to receive the payment due to scams emanating from Africa as well as some
financial institution, MR. JIM OVIA e.t.c.

Due to high rate of complains by beneficiaries henceforth, MR. JIM OVIA is no
more incharge to make any foreign payment and we will like to get you informed
that you will not be receiving your payment through Bank Drafts due to illegal
Bank Drafts circulating everywhere and in view of this, beneficiaries are to
receive their payments via ATM CARD through our correspondence payment center
in Africa affiliated with INTERCONTINENTAL PAYMENT CENTER.

However, it is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM CARD no:
4000101025717299 have been reserved for you which contains your certified
amount.So you are hereby advised to contact our payment representative in
Africa affiliated with INTERCONTINENTAL PAYMENT CENTER with your payment
code:6312.You are advised to contact DR.IBRAHIM OKOKOof our paying center in
Africa, as he is our representative in Africa,contact him immediately for your
payment.This meeting was first held on the 8th of April 2003.

You can view this page for your perusal:
http://www.un.org/News/Press/ docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm

Therefore,you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct
mailing address where you want to receive your payment(ATM CARD):

CONTACT PERSON: DR.IBRAHIM OKOKO
E-MAIL: [email-masked]

You are required to contact the above person for your ATM Card, and furnish him
with the following of your information that will be required to set-up the card
in your name

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Age:
10. A Copy Of Your Identity Attached To E-Mail

Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be e-mailed to you electronically for
security reasons as soon as you confirm the receipt of your ATM CARD.
Congratulations, and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you confirm
your payment Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General
Ban Ki-Moon.
http://www.un.org/sg/

NB: Dealing with MR. JIM OVIA is at your own risk