Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Urgent confirmation needed

From: "Mr.Fidelis Ojo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:19:02 +1200 (NZST)

From: Fidelis Attah
Operational Officer in charge
Republic of Benin

                Urgent confirmation needed
Attn

With due respect and much sincerity of purpose, I hereby introduce my
humble self with good intention. I strongly believe that spiritual
aspect of life controls the physical and irrespective of our different
nationalities with cultural backgrounds that mankind is one family
living on planet earth.

Your name is in data based digital signal file: for confidential
transfer or delivery via clearing house through our highly profile
motherboard diskette total sum involved is Euro: 4,500,000 plus
interest USD; 50,500= EURO: 4,550.500  only based on manipulation.

When checked I found out maybe someone selfishly wanted to take
advantage of you together with his cohorts secretly by using your
information acting to divert your fund to India through the Bureau
maybe without your consent as irregularities and coded manipulation
was established.

The Indian citizen flew down and witnessed with readiness to cooperate
in accordance to procedures protocols before I noticed that it may not
be your approval.

Based on code of conduct with due process in the rule of law, this is
to inform you that the operational Officer in charge: I Hon.Mr. Fidelis
Attah been the head of protocol team in accordance with
British and America regulatory law flew from for expedition procedure
protocols in Benin republic is contacting you for success.

RE-CONFIRMATION INFORMATION NEEDED
Re-Send scan copy of your identification.
Re-confirm your direct telephone number
Re-confirmation of your profession
Send your 2 recent copies of passport sizes photographs

Please contact me on this my email address ([email-masked])

Confirm quickly if you really did approve any diversion of the total
sum via our bureau to India by an Indian citizen?

Urgent attention will help matters in your favor based on code of
conduct, operational Officer in charged. Hon. Fidelis Attah,
doesn’t take advantage of his fellow mankind irrespective our
different nationalities with cultural backgrounds living together on
earth and upon your capability to abide with procedures in accordance
success hopefully will be yours.

Thanking you for your understanding and urgent cooperation needed.

Hon. Fidelis Attah
Operational Officer in charge

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer

Mr, Fidelis Attah,