Subject: Re: [Pkg-cacti-maint] squeeze update of cacti?

From: Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:43:10 +0200

Hi,

On 16-07-15 20:40, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

Yes. There are probably more CVE's involved, although they are not
assigned yet. I am already communicating with the security team about this.

Paul

---

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:40:55 +0100

Hello dear maintainer(s),

the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
currently open in the Squeeze version of cacti:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2015-4634

Would you like to take care of this yourself? We are still understaffed so
any help is always highly appreciated.

If yes, please follow the workflow we have defined here:
http://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

If that workflow is a burden to you, feel free to just prepare an
updated source package and send it to [email-masked]
(via a debdiff, or with an URL pointing to the the source package,
or even with a pointer to your packaging repository), and the members
of the LTS team will take care of the rest. Indicate clearly whether you
have tested the updated package or not.

If you don't want to take care of this update, it's not a problem, we
will do our best with your package. Just let us know whether you would
like to review and/or test the updated package before it gets released.

Thank you very much.

Ben Hutchings,
  on behalf of the Debian LTS team.

PS: A member of the LTS team might start working on this update at
any point in time. You can verify whether someone is registered
on this update in this file:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/secure-testing/data/dla-needed.txt?view=markup
-- 
Ben Hutchings - Debian developer, member of Linux kernel and LTS teams