Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] please get back to me...

From: Michael Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

am contacting you because I am looking 
for a partner in the realization
 of a project. First of all I would like to introduce myself, I am Dr. 
Mike Johnson, I live in London England, a practicing financial 
consultant. 

I
 am the financial consultant to a deceased client who died abroad 
leaving a large fortune without a will nor an heir to the fortune, there
 was also no next of kin to claim this inheritance and after an 
extensive search to find someone but all to no avail.

 My offer would be thus as follow: I will declare you as the next of kin 
to my deceased client and then you will stand the chance to claim the 
fortune and for your cooperation and assistance I'll give you 50% of the
 capital assets on concluding of the business. Since I am the legible 
financial adviser to the deceased there is no problem to obtain all the 
necessary documents within a short time to enable the custodian 
financial institution release the fund to you immediately.

My late client was a serious businessman and has his fortune in South 
America and Southern Africa, he traded in minerals and he is also into 
construction industry, his assets amount to a large sum and I am going 
give you more detailed information concerning the exact amount we are 
going to share as soon as you confirm to me your interest to pursue this
 great opportunity. Let me know if you can handle a transaction of this 
kind by reply email.

]

Thanks.

Best regards,

Dr. Mike Johnson