Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] My Dear

From: Hannah Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 12:04:24 +0100

My Dear

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings to you in the name
of our lord God, and I hope this letter meets you in good time, I propose
with my free mind and as a person of integrity from God, I know that this
message will appear as a surprise to you that we barely know but the grace
of God directed me to you and I wish you read this message and be blessed
in name of the Lord.

I have a brain tumor, I suffer terribly at the moment. My doctor just
informed me that my days are numbered because of my health therefore
condemned to certain death. Currently, I have exhausted all my savings for
my medical care. But I do have some funds for my charity project, these
funds are deposited in a fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin.
purposed for charitable foundation My marital status is such that I'm
single because I lost my Husband for over 9 years now and unfortunately we
have not had a child together, which I am no one to leave my legacy .
Therefore, to release my funds I would like to make a donation so that
there is no stiff tax on my money.

To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to give what
amounts to said legacy worth Four million euros (€4,000,000.00) (Four
Million Euro) to enable you to establish a charitable foundation in my
memory so that the grace of God be with me until my last home so I can
receive an honorable place with the Lord our father. I have no fear because
before contacted you, i have for several nights prayed for the Lord God to
give me the contact of a trusted person to whom I can entrust this matter
and it is the result of why I am doing research that allowed me to contact
you through this site.

Know that you can keep half of the money for yourself and the rest will be
used to create a charitable foundation in my memory and a federation in the
fight against cancer and also build orphanages. I would have the following
information: Your name and first name, your exact address and your
permanent telephone contact so I can forward them to my lawyer to appear
that you perform the procedure under deal. I count on your goodwill and
especially on the proper use of these funds have something I do not doubt
because I have great confidence in you that God may guide me toward you. My
private E-mail: [email-masked]

Awaiting your prompt reply, receive my cordial and fraternal greetings.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Hannah Scott
My Private email: [email-masked]