Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] RE

From: "CITIBANK NIG. LTD." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:21:04 +0100

*Citibank Nigeria Ltd,*
*International Remittance Department,*
*107 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos,*
*Email:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>,*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*Tel: +234-9076111447*
*Date: 10/01/2018.*

*  YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.*

Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one Mr. Frank Harold
who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had 2 weeks ago. Mr.
Frank made us to understand that you are in hospital for treatment but
there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your business
associate and your next of kin whom you have chosen and permitted to
inherit all your properties. He is contacting us the Citibank Nig. Ltd base
on your contract /Inheritance fund valued US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve million
dollars only) which is about to be paid to you. He requested that the
payment should now be transfer into  his own personal account as he stated
below.

   Account Name Mr. Frank Harold
   Santander Bank USA
   2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067
   Routing Number: 122233645
   Account Number: 5944130210

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to Mr.
Frank Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong person
because Mr. Frank is too eager and ready to follow every instruction to
have this money into his account. If you did not have auto accident and you
did not permit Mr. Frank to claim your money, kindly reply this message
with your full contact information, your banking details, your phone number
and a copy of your international or driver's license identity, so that we
can commence with the process for the release of your fund $12 million
dollars to you.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards.

*REV. MARTIN,*
*Director, Int’l. Remittance Dept/ Visa card,*
*Email:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>,*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*+234-9076111447*