Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Official Purchase Order P.O. for our materials urgently needed

From: Purchase<[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Mar 2022 00:16:06 -0700

Good Morning Sir,

I am incharge of payments and orders for our company now.
My colleague left the company yesterday for a new job.
Find the attached transfer details for the September overdue 
invoices.

We realized that we have a lot of overdue invoices we need to pay 
to your company.
Please send to me our current list of overdue payments to receive 
payment schedule.

Also inform me when you receive the  newly arranged payment.

I hope to have a good work cooperation in deals with your 
esteemed company.

Thanks & Regards

MOHAN

AL SHARAF TECHNICAL HARDWARE TRDG. CO. LLC.

Telephone No.: 02-4912955

Fax No.: 02-4912966

Mobile No.: 050 798 6162 

Whatsapp: 055 827 0596

Email Address: [email-masked]

 P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really 
necessary