Subject: Re: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Southern California Linux Expo - SCaLE 2023 - Attendees List

From: "Nora" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 07:51:09 -0600

Hi

Would you be interested in using Southern California Linux Expo - SCaLE 2023
- Attendees List? Which Includes complete contact details and verified Email
Address.

Our directory comes with Company Name, Contact Name, First Name, Last Name,
Job Title, Website, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Email
Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Employee Size, Revenue Size,
Industry, SIC Code and many more.

Please let me know if you're looking for any other criteria, so that I can
assist with the same.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Services | Email List | Telemarketing List | Direct Mailing List | Data
Appending | Email Campaigns  

Regards,

Nora

"If you do not wish to receive future email from us please reply as "Leave
Out"

---

From: "Nora" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:00:11 -0600

Hi,

I hope all going well over there.

I was just wondering if you had a chance to take a look at our email that I
sent you on February 20th 2023. It would be really great if you could review
the email and share your thoughts, so that we can proceed further.

Please share your thoughts.

Warm Regards,

From: Nora [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 February 2023 07:51
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Southern California Linux Expo - SCaLE 2023 - Attendees List

Hi

Regards,

Nora