Subject: Re: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Your ATM ($1,200,000.00 USD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:45:53 +0200

Hello My Friend ,

How are you doing.

We are pleased to inform you of the result for the just concluded annual 
draws of the World Health Organization ( WHO) in Headquarters: Geneva, 
Switzerland, aim to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure 
prosperity for everyone by 2030 from the COVID-19 for year 2020. Your 
email has been awarded with the sum of $1,200,000.00 USD already 
credited into an Automated Teller Machine (ATM).

By this message, if you are live, be advice to contact the below person, 
and forward your address and phone number to him so that you claim your 
payment Card without further delay.

Contact:  Mr. Ben Olle
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic.
His email: [email-masked]
Tel: +2296235412

Contact him immediately to receive your payment card or it shall be declare unclaim by next 
week and your payment will be cancel. Also  I found out that some 
internet element has abused the legality of this humble letter so in 
case you may have receive similar letter from those scammer please 
forward it to us.

Thanks,
Miss. Gladis Mark