Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Congratulations from Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria

From: "Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 09:11:28 +0100 (CET)

FEDERALMINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
 Abuja, Nigeria
 PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria

 Our Ref: FMF/PSO/00452/IMP
 Your Ref: 

 From The Desk of Dr. Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
 Honorable Minister of Finance 
 Federal Republic of Nigeria 

 Attention: 

 We wish to use this medium to notify you that your contact email
address was among the 15 short listed 2011 Internet Scam Victims who
has lost their funds, resources and other valuable items in the
pursuit of their Contract payment, Inheritance Funds and / Lottery
Winning Funds.

 Presently, after the meetings by the Board of trustees of the
PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT , the board has come to a
resolution to compensate the above mentioned victims with just a
little sum of $100,000 irrespective of amount lost. This scheme is
programmed to reinstate the common relationship between Nigeria and
the rest of the world, we do not intend to tarnish the image of our
great country in any form so we sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience the earlier mentioned may have caused you or your
family. 
 Based on the above Compensation Scheme, the sum of $100,000 has been
made available for you,it would be transferred to your bank or a
certified bank cheque to be issued in your name and delivered to your
house address.
 Therefore, you are required to reconfirm and send your respond
immediately to indicate that you have received this notification to
the following contact person and email address 
 Mr Ferdrick Alonso Tel: +2348037335730
 Email: [email-masked]   Note: Please do not reply
this mail as it will not be responded. Contact Mr Tony Chukwu at
Email: " [email-masked] " with the following
details for immediate confirmation Full name, Nationality, Current
house address, Mobile phone number, Date of Birth

Best Regards,

 Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
 Honorable Minister of Finance
 Federal Republic of Nigeria

 Federal Republic of Nigeria.
 Cc: Senate President.
 Cc: All Foreign Payment Offices.
 Cc: Board of Directors [Fbg].
 Cc: Accountant General Of The Federation.

Sent via SynMailFree - www.synmail.de powered by Reliam www.reliam.de