Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] My Donation €4,000,000.00

From: Melissa Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:20:06 +0000

-- 

My Dear 

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings
to you in the name of our lord God, and I hope this letter meets you in
good time, I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity from
God, I know that this message will appear as a surprise to you that we
barely know but the grace of God directed me to you and I wish you read
this message and be blessed in name of the Lord.

I have a brain tumor, I
suffer terribly at the moment. My doctor just informed me that my days are
numbered because of my health therefore condemned to certain death.
Currently, I have exhausted all my savings for my medical care.

But I do
have some funds for my charity project, these funds are deposited in a
fixed deposit in a local bank here in Benin. purposed for charitable
foundation

My marital status is such that I'm single because I lost my
Husband for over 9 years now and unfortunately we have not had a child
together, which I am no one to leave my legacy . Therefore, to release my
funds I would like to make a donation so that there is no stiff tax on my
money.

To this I would so graceful and in order to help the poor to give
what amounts to said legacy worth Four million euros (EUR4,000,000.00)
(Four Million Euro) to enable you to establish a charitable foundation in
my memory so that the grace of God be with me until my last home so I can
receive an honorable place with the Lord our father.

I have no fear
because before contacted you, i have for several nights prayed for the Lord
God to give me the contact of a trusted person to whom I can entrust this
matter and it is the result of why I am doing research that allowed me to
contact you through this site.

Know that you can keep half of the money
for yourself and the rest will be used to create a charitable foundation in
my memory and a federation in the fight against cancer and also build
orphanages. I would have the following information: Your name and first
name, your exact address and your permanent telephone contact so I can
forward them to my lawyer to appear that you perform the procedure under
deal.

I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these
funds have something I do not doubt because I have great confidence in you
that God may guide me toward you. My private E-mail:
[email-masked]

Awaiting your prompt reply, receive my cordial and
fraternal greetings.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Mellisa Lewis
My Private email:
[email-masked]