Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] From Mrs.Silvia Cattaneo,

From: Silvia cattaneo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:32:31 -0500

>From Mrs.Silvia Cattaneo,

Dear ,

May this letter find you in good faith and may you receive this letter
with peace of mind and with due respect as it may be very strange to
you as we have not communicated or know each other before. My present
condition is very desperate and that is why I decided to contact you
through this means to come to my aid.

My name is Mrs.Silvia Cattaneo, I am married to late Mr.Yapi Cattaneo
the owner and CEO of Royal Oil Ltd and Royal Construction company Ltd.
We were married for ten years and had only one Son called Kone. My
husband died after a brief illness that lasted for four days. Since
his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited this
$8.5 Million Dollars in a bank for foreign investment. Presently this
money is still in the bank.

I am undergoing a medical treament ,I have cancer and stroke, recently
my doctor told me that I have only five months to live after medical
surgery on my left breast. Having known my condition I decided to
contact you so that you will help invest the money in your country on
behalf of my Son Kone. You will take care of Kone and will help him
continue with his education once he arrives your country to meet you.

What pains me so much is that my late husband relatives seized the
Royal Oil and Construction company immediately after the death of my
husband and nothing was left for me and my Son. I am here with my
laptop computer and I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard due to the presence of my late husband relatives around me. I
don't want them to know about this deposit. As soon as I receive your
reply , I shall give you more information on what you should do so
that the bank will transfer the money to your bank account.

Hoping to receive your reply.
Mrs.Silvia Cattaneo,