Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Bug#406766: Fwd: [cacti-user] Release of Cacti 0.8.8

From: Paul Gevers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:57:19 +0200

Note the sentence below: The Plugin Architecture is now part of the
official Cacti release!

So this bug should be closed with the next full update of cacti.

Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cacti-user] Release of Cacti 0.8.8
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:34:36 -0400
From: Tony Roman <[email-masked]>

Release of Cacti 0.8.8

We the Cacti Group are proud to release the following:

     Cacti 0.8.8
     Spine 0.8.8

The Plugin Architecture is now part of the official Cacti release!

Cacti 0.8.8 Change Log

     bug#0002056: un-initialized datetime used for host status (was:
Zero length string != NULL)
     bug#0002081: In Graph Management, search display graph title breaks
when using pattern symbol "/"
     bug#0002132: need to include pa.sql with the 0.8.7i and future releases
     bug#0002134: rebuild_poller_cache.php --host-id deletes table
poller_item completely
     bug#0002141: cacti.sql missing BTREE PRIMARY KEY for poller_output
     bug#0002146: Utilities -> View Log File -> refresh does not work
     bug#0002150: usort_data_query_index() is broken -> graph order for
hosts with data query sort option fails
     bug#0002151: When building HTML forms with sub_checkbox on_change
parameter is not used
     bug#0002152: Issue with filter on graphs_new.php
     bug#0002153: Cant search for patterns containing a forward-slash
     bug#0002156: CDEF strings are not escaped before passed to rrdtool
command
     bug#0002158: Minor changes to grammar of displayed messages
     bug#0002165: Using data input field in data source name (related to
2079 in 0.8.7i)
     bug#0002167: New poller hook poller_finishing
     bug#0002172: structure_rra_paths.php does not handle disabled data
sources
     bug#0002174: poller_item.host_id has wrong type
     bug#0002178: typo in include/global_form.php: Mimimum -> Minimum
     bug#0002181: session_unregister (use in functions.php) doesn't
exist anymore in PHP 5.4
     bug#0002182: When there is no suitable (unique) index, graphs are
not shown in data query ordering on host leafs
     bug#0002189: Proper graph hooks
     bug#0002191: Refresh issues
     bug#0002194: changing data query XML <index_order> does not
propagate to existing data sources
     bug: Fix input validation on cli/api_device.php
     bug: Fix issue with data source template associate command line
script inserting incorrect rra information
     bug: Fix minor display issue on data source pages
     bug: Fix minor issue with counting items in the poller_output table
     bug: Graph settings and settings check boxes do not allow
unchecking to be saved
     bug: Fix minor issue with plugin library caused by non-session
     bug: Fix SQL error on data input save for non-templated graphs
     bug: user_log index added to increase performance
     feature: Merge Plugin Architecture into Cacti
     feature: Added index to data_template_data to increase performance

Reporting Bugs

     http://www.cacti.net/bugs.php

Download Cacti

     http://www.cacti.net/download_cacti.php

Download Spine

     http://www.cacti.net/spine_download.php

Thanks!
The Cacti Group

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better than sec? Nothing is better than sec when it comes to
monitoring Big Data applications. Try Boundary one-second
resolution app monitoring today. Free.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/Boundary-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
cacti-user mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/cacti-user