Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] ABOUT OUR BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS

From: Izadin Aris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 10:02:04 +0100

-- 
Hello.

WE WANT TO INVEST WITH YOU,

We are personal fund managers and we seek individual and businesses in
your country who are willing to manage funds that we will invest with
them. The fund manager (i.e you) can choose to invest the fund in any
business and country he likes and make an agreed single digit annual
return to the investor.
Also he gets an agreed % of the capital invested for his efforts
We have an array of clients with varied backgrounds who seek to make
invest discretely in countries other than their's but have no
guaranteed/reliable access/individuals to those business climes.

If you have credible projects in need of funding of over a million but
below a billion or existing businesses requiring expansion,
researches, novelle business ideas etc we would be delighted to work
with you

Sincerely,

Izadin Aris
Managing Agent.