Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] (no subject)

From: Angela Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 02:36:46 +1100

Atención Señor / Señora:

¿Necesita un préstamo garantizado? Firma préstamo Bailey dar a  
préstamo de tasa de interés del 3%, ¿necesita préstamo para pagar sus  
cuentas, sus deudas o para fines comerciales? Si es así, póngase en  
contacto con ellos hoy en día a través de E-mail:  
[email-masked]
Por favor toda respuesta o respuesta debe enviar. [email-masked]

---

From: President Marian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:01:56 +0000

Dear Mr/Mrs,

This is my Second mail but NO respond and Why ?

Islamic Relief was established in Birmingham/United Kingdom in the
year 1984, We employ more than 2,000 staffs across 40 offices around
the world and we have no greater priority of doing a good work to
support people in rural areas.

My name is Madam Marian Mohamed Ahmed, i am 82 years old woman( Leader
of Islamic Woman Association/London Community of Eastern England).

Notice information's/ I have a  donations  total sum of
USD$4,500,000.000 ( Four Million & Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars ) to support your Society projects and this donations Funds
where Registered by your name.

Please answer my question, have you received the donation Funds from
our delegates OR Not yet?

Guidelines/ Reply back directs to my private email address =
[email-masked]
Yours sincerely,

>From Madam Marian Mohamed Ahmed,
The Leader of Islamic Woman Association Int.