Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Dearest

From: Ular Kuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:11:22 +0000

*Dearest One.*

*My name is Kuma Ular, 19 years from sierra Leone.*

*As a result of the political instability in my country even after the
war,My  father had to transfer and established his coffee export business
in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.He was in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for
the purchase of a coffee plantation when he was reported to have contracted
Ebola Virus.*
*The death of my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me
to danger  and I regrets to announce it through this media.*

*Before the unfortunate death, my late father had in his personal account
with a bank here a surfeit sum of an amount valued in the USD 2.500.000
(Two million Five hundred thousand Dollars).As a result of the present
insecurity of lives and property in this country,*
*I wish to request your assistance to make use of your account in your
country to transfer the balance of my father's account.*

*Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a
visa to your country for residence in order for me to continue my education
and to invest the fund in a viable business venture.*
*I am willing to give you 25% while 5% has been earmarked for expenses.If
this is acceptable to you, send me a mail through my regular e-mail account
so that we can discuss further on this matter.*

*Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly
appreciated in replying to me in your soonest .*

*Thanks and best regards.*

*Yours Kuma. *