Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] cacti-spine is marked for autoremoval from testing

From: Debian testing autoremoval watch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 04:39:17 +0000

cacti-spine 1.2.19-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2022-03-24

It (build-)depends on packages with these RC bugs:
1000637: dh-php: dh-php >= 4 causes multiple packages to FTBFS
 https://bugs.debian.org/1000637
1002215: dh-php: dh-php >= 4 causes multiple packages to FTBFS
 https://bugs.debian.org/1002215
1002218: dh-php: dh-php >= 4 causes multiple packages to FTBFS
 https://bugs.debian.org/1002218
1002232: dh-php: dh-php >= 4 causes multiple packages to FTBFS
 https://bugs.debian.org/1002232
1002242: dh-php: dh-php >= 4 causes multiple packages to FTBFS
 https://bugs.debian.org/1002242
991541: php-pear: CVE-2021-32610: symbolic link path traversal
 https://bugs.debian.org/991541
997801: elixir-lang: autopkgtest fails on armhf: Cannot allocate 512 bytes of memory (of type "bpd").
 https://bugs.debian.org/997801

This mail is generated by:
https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/release-tools/-/blob/master/mailer/mail_autoremovals.pl

Autoremoval data is generated by:
https://salsa.debian.org/qa/udd/-/blob/master/udd/testing_autoremovals_gatherer.pl