Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Greetings From Mrs Marga Conroy

From: Mrs Marga Conroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 10:55:08 +0200

Greetings From Mrs Marga Conroy

After going through your information over the internet i decided to 
contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my 
inheritance towards charity. My name is Mrs Marga Conroy; I am a dying 
woman who has decided to donate what I have for the good work of 
charity. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed for breast Cancer for 
about 2 years now. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have 
inherited from my late husband to you for help the Earthquake, Tsunami 
victims and the good work of Charity, rather than allowing my husband 
evil relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly.

They don't care about man kind, all they care is how to rob some money 
from me and spend them ungodly.Please pray that the good Lord forgives 
me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because 
He is a merciful God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want 
to make sure that I make this donation before undergoing my surgery. I 
decided to donate the sum of $3,500,000 (Three Million Five Hundred 
Thousand Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help 
the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the 
widows and unfortunate mothers.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the 
fact that my husband's relatives are always around me and trying to see 
if they can overhear my conversations and my health status as well. I 
wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and 
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. I 
have informed my consultant about the ($ 3,500,000.00). it is true that 
I don't know you and you don't know me, but I have been directed by God 
to contact you for this. Thanks and God bless. I will direct you further 
after hearing from you. NB: I will appreciate your utmost 
confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't 
want anything that will jeopardize my wish. Also I will be contacting 
with you only by email as I don't want my husband relations or anybody 
to know because they are always around me Reply me VIA my Private email 
address (  [email-masked]  )

Regards,
Mrs Marga Conroy