Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] “Holiday” tea burns 23 lbs Christmas

From: Tea Christmas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 09:51:20 -0800

* “Holiday” tea burns 23 lbs before Christmas*

If you haven’t tried this new spiced tea everyone is talking about, you’re
going to want to add it to your morning routine tomorrow… ;-)

It tastes “just like Christmas”... and simply drinking 1 cup of this
delicious hot beverage before 9am sets you up to burn more fat than getting
up at 5:30 to go jogging… :-O

(... and who wants to go jogging this time of year??...)

Some folks are losing as much as 23lbs of belly fat in 21 days. Which means
when you start now you have plenty of time to get rid of that much or more
belly fat before Christmas while you still enjoy all your holiday treat
foods!...

Grab the recipe and try it tomorrow morning before 9am. It’s super easy to
make.

=> “Holiday” tea burns 23 lbs before Christmas (drink before 9am to burn
max. belly fat)
<https://41e21kzeztw7es8endol2obofe.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=THANKYOU>

101 Famous Quotes From Alice In Wonderland
<https://59338cu60qtalv9drev3ku6t0w.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=101QUOTES>
* Click Here To Unsubscribe <https://forms.gle/aC9HhDskbdtox4US8>*