Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] FROM MRS MARY ANN MADU, IMPORTANT INFORMATION PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M)

From: "John Davis Johnson Secretary to Mrs. Mary Ann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:49:22 +0100

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
                      INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
                      PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
                            OFFICE CODE:(CBN 1960)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M)

Attention;

I am  Mrs. Mary Ann the confidential Secretary to the past Central
Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN) Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. I have an
urgent information that is vital to you, if you promise that you will
not betray me.

The information is about your outstanding  payment with the Federal
government of Nigeria  which you are supposed to receive through the
apex bank in the 2nd quarter 2014.

My past boss and some of his colleagues in government  are involved in
your transaction has conspired to divert your funds to another
account, and the strategy they employed is by demanding several
charges from you, so that you will feel  be frustrated and abandon the
fund,thereby it will open an avenue for them to refer your fund as
unclaimed and it will be transferred to their coded account, you can
see all your effort and money you spent to receive this money but all
your effort is in vain.

Our  President  mandated my retired boss to release your funds to you
which failed before he was suspended and sacked shamefully due to
fraudulent activities and other miscellaneous offense that led to the
appointment of Godwin Emefiele, new governor.

Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my
side,i know that you will not forget my effort.

Please if you are not going to put me into trouble about this
development, kindly contact me , As  I will give you  more further
details on how to proceed towards the successful remittance of your
funds.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Mary Ann