Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Update of Renewal Service #GED-JAN26-235659936

From: Geek Services <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 00:29:51 +0530

*GEEK**SQUAD*****

    Service confirmation

#GED-JAN26-235659936

      Hello Subscriber
      ([email-masked])

Thank you for choosing Geek Total Tech Protection.

Your annual subscription has been auto-renewed as you have opted for it.

Now your services are valid for another one year till Jan 26, 2024. We 
promise to serve you in the same way as we have been serving.

If you wish to stop this subscription, reach us at*+1:(845);385"5910.*

      Renewal details

  * Total Tech Protection

/Annual Subscription/
03 Devices

	USD 345.49

Mode: 	Auto-Debit
Total: 	USD 345.49

If you don't recognise this charge, inform us *+1:(845);385"5910**.* We 
are here to assist you in every aspect.

We hope to see you again soon!
*Geekssquad services*

This email was sent from a notification-only email address that can't 
accept incoming email. Please don't reply to this message.