Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Your PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS: UNO/FUND/47/HDQ/ AUS /10

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:31:01 -0400

Attention my dear friend,

Please be informed that your co-operations is needed to help us order the
issuance of your Fund transfer, I wish to inform you that all documentary
approvals have been completed and your payment is hereby approved under
batch no: UNO/8067/AUS/10. Your PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS:
UNO/FUND/47/HDQ/ AUS /10.

Consequently, your payment file and your release order document have been
forwarded to our correspondent bank which is the Paying Bank, HSBC Bank
Plc

So kindly contact the bank for the immediate set up of your non
residential online account which the approved sum will be deposited for
you to make online transfer to your bank account in any bank of your
choice in the world.

Based on the above, we advised that you to contact Dr. Tom Brown, who has
been appointed as your payment officer and Investor Relations Manager HSBC
Bank Plc,

Find bellow the contact of the bank:

Bank Name: HSBC Bank Plc
Address: Aldford House, 72 Park Lane London W1K 7QJ
Email:[email-masked]
Contact Person: Dr. Tom Brown
(Investor Relations Manager)

Do inform the HSBC Bank Plc that you have been directed to contact them
for an immediate release and remittance of your fund. Please ensure that
you quote YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER NUMBER in all your correspondences
with the bank. When contacting them send to them your full name and
address and also a copy of your identification including your telephone
numbers and always get back to me if you need any information.

Yours faithfully
Peter Scott,