Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] take a look at this again

From: "Jonathan Durham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 07:38:09 +0200

Hello,

How is everything going with you?
Have you
received the introduction that we sent you on the little drone-quadcopter
that we sent you last week?

The drone-quadcopter can fly for
30 minutes nonstop and record video at a frame rate of 25 frames per
second.
Product dimensions: 45x40x12cm (before folding) 21x11x9cm
(after folding)
Dual-mode The positioning system provides GPS
positioning. Brushless motor model number: 1806.
Remote control
range: around 3000m
The remote control's height is roughly 120
meters.
1-3 meters for gesture recognition shooting Resolution of
aerial images: 4096 x 3072 (APP)
2048 x 1080 video resolution
(APP)
Frame rate of transmission: 25fps

The auto return
feature allows you to order the aircraft to take off, land, and even return
to its original spot with the push of a button.
When summoned, the
drone-quadcopter will return to the location from which it took off.

Fixed-point surround: you can now make stunning videos with this
professional drone-quadcopter without doing any extra work.

The following are the cost details for varied quantities:
1 unit:
229.90
2-50 units 209.90 each
51-100 units 189.90 each

Would you be interested in purchasing one or two of these?
Send us
your location and we will make the appropriate preparations on your behalf
after contacting the logistics department.

The development of optical flow
occurs from the combination of a fixed point located within the system and
a GPS position retrieved from outside the system.
When you walk
through your front door, either the electricity is totally turned off or
you receive a notification stating that the energy has been turned off.
This camera also has a virtual reality mode, as well as the option to
switch between various lenses, a video/picture panorama, and a
video/picture panorama.
There are also MV (with a single button to
return to the home screen), headless, photo/video gestures, and front lens
adjustment modes. Each of these modes has its own set of capabilities.
The GPS and air pressure combination employed in the system for flying
at a fixed altitude is essentially a hybrid of the two technologies.

Wind resistance is rated as an 8, and it is measured in meters per
second.

Thanks,
Jonathan Durham

======

Is it necessary to print this email? If you care
about the environment like we do, please refrain from printing emails. It
helps to keep the environment forested.
Please consider the
environment before printing this email. Please do not print this email
unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.

If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Is printing out this email really
required? If you share the same concern for the environment that we do, we
kindly ask that you avoid from printing off any emails. It contributes to
the maintenance of a forest-rich environment.
Before printing this
email, I ask that you keep in mind its impact on the environment. If
printing it isn't absolutely required, please refrain from doing so. Every
email that is not printed out is beneficial to the environment.
If
you believe that you have got this message in error, please respond to it
and then delete it so that we can avoid making the same mistake in the
future. Thank you.