Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Contact Person: Mr Peter Cruz Telephone +22968943957

From: "Mrs Spencer Dane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 20:15:47 -0500

Dear Friend,
I have paid the fee for your check draft and I took it to the UNITED BANK
FOR AFRICA (U.B.A. BANK) to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank Mr
Robert WILLIAMS told me that before the check can get to you it will
expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice
me to convert $5.5million Us Dollars (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
DOLLARS) into an ATM VISA CARD and deposit it in DHL COURIER COMPANY
BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it to you. and I did it as he advice me because
he is a banker he knows the durability of any foreign check or draft.

I deposited the said package in the DHL COURIER COMPANY as an ENVELOP
PACK for security reasons. This is the registration Number of your
Package FDX/122p/mtm/2070 Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to
know the real contents of the ENVELOP PACKAGE so that they can deliver it
for you safely. I want you to contact the company immediately with the
following information though I give them your information but you need to
re-confirm it for them.

Below is the required information you need to give them now,

1.YOUR FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS:
2.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
3.A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
4.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
5.YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:
6.YOUR OCCUPATION:

All these things is what they needed from you now to submit to the
company for urgent delivery of your package contains $5.5 million Us
Dollars, Please contact the delivery company immediately and re-confirm
your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in
your country.This is  the company contact info.

NOTE: the only fee you will be ask to pay by the delivery company is the
security keeping fee, the reason is that we don't no when you are to
contact DHL for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD, U.B.A BANK Director
Mr Robert WILLIAMS has already discoursed with the DHL Director
Re-guiding the fee.the amount is $150 and that is the amount the director
finished with them.
Also ask Mr Peter Cruz to send you the information you are to use to send
the money today.

Mr Peter Cruz (Director General)
Email:(EMAIL: [email-masked])
Telephone: +22968943957

DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC. Please contact  the company
immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave
tonight to be deliver to you.Get back to me as soon as you receive your
package from the company.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Mrs Spencer Dane
Minister of finanace
BENIN REPUBLIC