Subject: Re: [Pkg-cacti-maint] How are you doing? I hope all is well?

From: Francoise Dumas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 12:38:02 +0100

-- 
Good Day

How are you doing? I hope all is well?

After several attempt to reach you on phone, The United Nations/European 
Union in cooperation with World Bank have agreed to compensate you .

After your name and email was submitted by the Internet International 
Monitoring Group during the UNEUCC Conference Meeting which was held 
this  22/12/2018 edition with UN Secretary General António Guterres in 
Geneva Switzerland. This payment Program  is organized for charity 
organization/Scam victims and development.

Your e-mail appeared among the (40) beneficiaries for the year 2018/2019 
who they will compensate.

Your urgent response to Contact  Pastor Williams Steven Koffi E-mail 
([email-masked])

Send to Him your details.
Your Full Name,
Address,
Tel:No,

Thanks,
Sgt, Francoise Dumas
United Nations/European Union Liaison Office
Directorat of International Payment