Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] ATM Card deliver.

From: "Mrs. Agba Ezu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 13:44:05 -0600

Attention for you outstanding payment

How are you doing hoping all is well  with you and your family? We know you
might have forgotten about this your outstanding compensation payment due
to delay on the delivery up till now. We are here by writing to inform you
that your payment file was found in our Office and we discovered that your
Compensation payment worth sum of two million seven hundred thousand United
State Dollars {$2.700,000.00} have not been sent to you as it was
instructed by The Economic Community of West African States(ECO-WAS) We are
here to inform you that your payment has been converted into ATM
Visa/Master Card to free it from Confiscating, and all necessary
arrangement your ATM VISA/MASTER CARD Payment worth of {$2.700,000.00} has
been granted for your payment through Our ATM Card Department Center.

Now Your ATM Visa/Master Card is well packaged with every legal document to
convey it not having any problem with anybody therefore we are here by
inviting you to our Headoffice here in Onitsha, Office Address, Commented
Bank, Onitsha Jean Paul 1BP 325,Federal Republic of Nigeria, to enable us
complete the normal formalities and activation process of your ATM Visa
Card and issue the Secret PIN CODE/NUMBER to enable you start using it at
any ATM MACHINE worldwide of your  choice nearest to you, as soon as it is
activated, But if you are unable to come down here in our office in person
you will be required to update our ATM Department Center with your contact
delivery details as stated below so that they will precede with the
necessary arrangement for the delivery your ATM VISA/MASTER CARD.

1. Your Full name, ________________
2. Your home Address, _____________
3. Your telephone number, _________
4. A copy of your ID, _____________

Meanwhile you should contact OUR ATM CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT CENTER
immediately on their below;

E-mail: [email-masked]}
Contact Person; Dr. Tom Bright
Director Of United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Telephone Number; +234-8124700865

Try to call him immediately to know when your ATM VISA/MASTER CARD will be
delivered to you.

I am waiting for your update as soon as you have received your Visa/Master
ATM Card.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Agba Ezu