Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Ms Jesica Gbulu.

From: Jesica Gbulu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:07:58 -0700

Greetings My Dearest,

Please I will like you to consider to accept this my proposal despite
that it will be surprise to you since we have not known or written
before, I prayed over it before contacting  you as the spirit
directed, and I Believe that you are a reputable and trust worthy
person that I can do business with, I must not hesitate to confide in
you for this  sincere business.

My full name is Miss. Jesica Gbulu the only daughter of late Mr. and
Mrs.Antony Gbulu. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in
Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on
one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when I was a
baby but now I’m an ORPHAN and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my late father last year in a private
hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and
told me that he has the sum of Nine Million, United State Dollars US D
left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in
Abidjan, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin
in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and
use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel
management . Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19 years.
(3) To make arrangement for me tau comes over to your country to
further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
Moreover,

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund if only you can help
me out of my present predicament.
>From the total fund as compensation for your effort/ input after the
successful transfer of this fund into your account overseas.

Please direct your reply to my private box ([email-masked]);
Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Jesica Gbulu.