Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] OFFER

From: frank gregory <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:34:01 +0100

-- 
Attention:

I wish to invest in your Country  towards one of these projects,
Hospitals(Heart/Charitiy Foundation),Gas Plant,Estate housing, renewable
electric materials, Buildings/Roads Construction most especially 5 Star
Hotels in your country,,Also in order idea of Investment you can come up
with. I believe you can play great impact for us to achieve great success
on these  upcoming investments. I got your contact details from your
Country Directory booklet.

Please use this opportunity to let me know what you do and specifically the
particular investment Project you would like me to invest in your country.
Also know that this is a private family Trust Fund which has nothing to do
with company whatsoever as I have resigned in other to focus on this
Project Investment.
I was obliged to contact you as a none citizen of England due to our
British Revenue Service(BRS) Regulatory which states that British Citizen
investmenting in the country will have to pay a 40% Taxation from the
Investment Fund,while the Foreign Investor's/Foreigners transferring Fund
out from Britain pays very
less Taxation.One of your involvement is to over see the business,also to
manage the fund on the investment,to make sure that the business runs of
Professionally.

You will not need to come down to England to meet with me for now, but I
will send you a copy of Memorandum of Understanding(M.O.U) and the Hard
Copy will be signed by us and we have to decide either to move the
Investment Fund via Swift Transfer or to charter a private Air Craft to
your Country of Investment.
Upon the reciept of your response,I will be sending you a Memorandum of
Understanding(M.O.U) which spells out our stakes and is very simple English
to understand which
you will be signing . Please note if there is any amendment in the M.O.U
kindly do so and forward to me for my perusal other wise
it is a standard and non-complicating one.

I will appreciate you ask any question where you do not understand for more
clarification and also avail your private contact details,so that I don't
expose my
business investment Project to the wrong person.

Yours Truly,
Mr.Frank  Gregory.
Mobile:+447024032944
420 Serena Street,
Garsfontein Ex xt.7
London England
Tell:+447024032944
Email:[email-masked]