Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Hello My Beloved in Christ.

From: Eliana Maxwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:31:46 +0100

-- 

Hello My Beloved in Christ.

Good morning I knew it must have come to you as unexpected as we do
not know each other in the past. Kindly accept my apology by
contacting you through this means without formal introduction.I am
Mrs. Eliana Maxwell (Citizen Of Cyprus) an aging widow suffering from
long time illness that I hardly move around, I am currently admitted
in a private hospital, I have some funds I inherited from my late
loving husband Mr. Willem Maxwell which he deposited in a Bank and I
need a very honest and God fearing family who can use this funds for
God's work and 20% out of the total funds will be for your
compensation for doing this work of God.

Please if your Family will be able to use these funds for the Lord's
work kindly reply for more details.

Thanks for your co-operations and Remain bless.

your sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Eliana Maxwell.