Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Hello my Dearest

From: Angéle Dattero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 07:28:30 +0100

Dearest

My name is Angéle Dattero 21 years old girl orphan from Abidjan Cote d'
Ivoire.I
have $ 4.2 million which I inherited from my late father and I now
decided to leave this country beause of the wicked treatment that I am
getting from my uncles and I want to transfer the money to your
account to enable me come over your country to start new life and
further my education while you invest the money in a lucrative
business because my life is in danger here, though we have never met
each other in person but I believe that sometimes one need to risk
confiding in another to succeed in this life.Please I need your help
bacause my uncles has seized all that my late father left and only
this money remains for me. Please for God's sake rescue my life from
the hand of wicked uncles as they are ready to terminte my life to
make sure they succeed in taking all that my father left for
me.Sincerely
Miss Angéle.