Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] GOOD NEWS

From: "AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:05:49 -0600

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA
PHONE: +234-7051093328

DEAR: SIR/ MADAM,

I AM AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE,THE NEW ANNOINTED U.S AMBASSADOR TO
NIGERIA.SWORN IN AS AN U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA ON OCTOBER 28,2013.
PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND MINISTER
OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN
BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT
YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED
TO HELP YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE
BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES
DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH
CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT
AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I HAVE HELPED SOME
PEOPLE RECEIVED THEIR FUND THROUGH CONSIGNMENT AND THROUGH FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE THIS 2014.TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW
TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1.)FedEx.com
Tracking No: 797524131428

2)FedEx.com
Tracking No: 395659915113418

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF.AND AS SOON AS I AM
THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR
INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU
ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS
NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS
AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF
REGISTERING IT IS $105.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA
WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME
WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER'S NAME: VERONICA ADIGWE
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $105

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT
INFORMATION.I SHALL YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY
WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE
DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY
FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME AT (
[email-masked] )

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
PHONE: +234-7051093328