Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] freight forwarder & logistics provider shared photos with you

From: "freight forwarder & logistics provider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:18:15 +0000

Dear My Friend

         Nice day, Hyun Young is a leading professional freight forwarder  
and logistics provider who focus on the shipment from South China to all  
the world. Hyun Young started freight forwarding operation at Shenzhen in  
2004. Based at Shenzhen, our ambition have pushed us forward to expand to  
other cities in south of China. Now we have capacity of handing shipment to  
or from all the ports in south of China.
           Holds while whole - heartedly achieves the best enterprise  
objective, With the great support of our global agency, we provide services  
to our customers through process-driven operation team, advanced  
information system, and strong management team.

Glance to our company:
1.	Sea Freight, included FCL&LCL;
2.	Air Freight;
3.	Express, included DHL,UPS,FEDEX,SAGAWA and SCOREJP;
4.	Import & Export;
5.	Land Transportation.

           We seek no strongest only more specialized, senior. Your  
satisfied will be our maximal pride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shenzhen Hyun Young International Transportation CO.,LTD
Jacky Yang

Add: Floor 7&8, South Bao’an Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong,  
China.