Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Reminder for cacti translation updates

From: Christian PERRIER <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:08:23 +0100

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of cacti.

Currently complete languages:
 cs da de es fr id nl pl pt ru sv

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 eu it ja pt_BR vi

Please send out updates before Friday, February 10, 2012.

On Saturday, February 11, 2012, I will notify 
the cacti maintainers that they can upload a new package
version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.

There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
me to the bug number.

--