Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] [Xxx] [Tickets #45566] *****SPAM***** [REPAIRS #UES-131-12098]: (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:26:00 +0000

Ticket URL: https://www.horde-llc.com/horde/whups/ticket/45566
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ticket             | 45566
  Created By         | [email-masked]
  Summary            | *****SPAM***** [Xxx] [REPAIRS #UES-131-12098]:  (no
                     | subject)
  Queue              | Incoming Info Email
  Type               | Inquiry
  State              | Unconfirmed
  Priority           | 1. Low
  Owners             |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email-masked] (2018-08-21 09:26) wrote:

Received message:

Franco Corda,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming  
the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as  
soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are  
listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is  
kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked  
appropriately.

   TICKET ID: UES-131-12098
   SUBJECT: [Xxx] (no subject)
   DEPARTMENT: Repair Department
   TYPE: Issue
   STATUS: Open

Click below to view your ticket online:
[directlogin]
Kind regards,

Powerbookmedic.com

-------------------------
Support Center:  
http://www.powerbookmedic.com/support/index.php?/default_import

-- 
Xxx mailing list
[email-masked]
http://cccampromotions.com/mailman/listinfo/xxx_cccampromotions.com