Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Hat box Supply与您共享了相册。

From: Hat box Supply <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:19:05 +0000

Dear friends,

How are you doing?
Are you looking for a good cooperation partner in China for leather hat box?
If so, bingo! Just contact with us!

Who we are?---A manufacturer of leather storage items in China, we called  
Focus Innovation Gifts Company
History――The Company has been set up since 2004, owing rich experience in  
this area

The reason you will choose us:
1. Competitive price, so the buyer can win more in the market,
2. 100% quality assurance, the goods are 100% inspected before shipment
3.Sample can be provided as per customer request
4.Good service and communication, our sales team with rich experience in  
foreign trade, can
talk by phone in English
5. prompt delivery and Excellent service

Best Regards,
Miss Stephanie
Warmly Tips： Our MOQ is 500pcs/item, if you are looking for a manufacturer  
to provide customer hat box, whether you are a wholesaler or retailer , if  
the quantity can reach our MOQ, why not contact wit us?

Pls view below pictures for our products:
Leather hat box：

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=113687777679017567334&target=ALBUM&id=5846879297056735665&authkey=Gv1sRgCK2C976gptPC0wE&invite=CNDStIYD&feat=email