Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Remain bless

From: "halgen tooh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:31:23 +1000

Remain blessHow are you and your family? Iam Mrs.Halgen C Tooh from Solomon
Islands.I am married to Mr.Christabell Tooh who worked with our Embassy for
nine years before he died, We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his
death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to
remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
$23.500.000.00 USD With a Financial Firm, Now I want you to do me a favour
to receive this fund there in your country or any safer place. Base on my
health condition,my Doctor told me that i only have a short period of time
due to my cancer problem.Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good
person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people
including one of the nurses that God has used so mightly in taking care of
me.And in the course of her help to my life, she has lost her job. It will
be my almost desire to see even though that I did not make it, let this very
young girl have a cost to fulfill her future.The Bible made us to understand
that Blessed is the hand that giveth,i took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are
responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband
properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that
conspired for his death.This is why I am taking this decision, I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be
in the bossom of the Lord.(Exodus14vs14) says that the lord will fight my
case and I shall hold my peace.I don't need any telephone communication
regarding this because of my health hence the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development
and l knows that With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your
reply,I wil give you the contact of the Financial Firm here. I will also
issue a letter of authorization to the Financial Firm that will input your
name as the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you,church
ororganization to always pray for me because the lord is the reason we have
gone this far in making.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy.
Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, or any organization
for this same purpose, I will like to let you know that i have paid for all
the accumulative bills for this.Hoping to receive your response
immediately.Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.RegardsMrs.Halgen C Tooh