Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] (no subject)

From: "Mr. Bongani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 08:38:36 -0700

-- 
Dear Respectfully,

In my long years of work with top financial management companies in the
United Kingdom, l and my Partner Mr. Hernandez have earned the 
confidence
of most our high net-worth clients. I presently have two clients (Non
Europeans) who have funds to give out for investment either on equity or
loan basis.

The areas to be considered for the investment are as follows Real 
estate,
Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Health, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Construction, 
IT
& Communications, Technology, Education, Energy, Engineering, Utilities,
Telecoms, Mining, Maritime, sustainable energy and host of other 
profitable
ventures.

Intending beneficiaries must have a business plan and show their 
capability
to manage huge funds. The beneficiary must be able to deliver good and
sustainable returns on investment to the investor annually. If you are 
that
person or establishment seeking to expand your existing business or you
have new ideas waiting for implementation, the opportunity is here.

Regards,

Bongani

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

   In meiner langjährigen Arbeit bei führenden
Finanzverwaltungsunternehmen in Großbritannien haben ich und mein 
Partner
Herr Hernandez das Vertrauen der meisten unserer vermögenden Kunden
erworben. Ich habe derzeit zwei Kunden (Nicht-Europäer), die Geldmittel
für Investitionen auf Eigenkapital- oder Kreditbasis zur Verfügung 
haben.

Folgende Bereiche sind für die Investition zu berücksichtigen:
Immobilien, Öl & Gas, Landwirtschaft, Gesundheit, Luftfahrt, Tourismus,
Einzelhandel, Bau, IT & Kommunikation, Technologie, Bildung, Energie,
Ingenieurwesen, Versorgungsunternehmen, Telekommunikation, Bergbau,
Schifffahrt, nachhaltige Energie und eine Vielzahl anderer profitabler
Unternehmen.

Die beabsichtigten Begünstigten müssen einen Geschäftsplan haben und
nachweisen, dass sie in der Lage sind, riesige Mittel zu verwalten. Der
Begünstigte muss in der Lage sein, dem Anleger jährlich eine gute und
nachhaltige Kapitalrendite zu liefern. Wenn Sie diese Person oder
Einrichtung sind, die Ihr bestehendes Geschäft erweitern möchte, oder
wenn Sie neue Ideen haben, die auf die Implementierung warten, ist die
Gelegenheit hier.

Grüße,

Bongani