Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] CAN I TRUST YOU?????????

From: Mr Bode Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 12:25:50 +0000

Hello Friend,

This is the story of my life. I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only months to live, according to medical experts. I have not
particularly lived my life so well that I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself) but my business.Though I very rich, I was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was then only thing I supported for.But now I regret
all I know now there is no life I just want to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to
come to this world I would live my life a different way of how I
lived. Now that God has called me, I wanted and given most of my
property and assets to members of my immediate and extended family and
some close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
so, I decided to set goals to charities, as I want it to be one of the
last acts that I do on earth. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I can not make myself more.

Once, I asked my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money I have there to charity in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused
and kept the money for themselves. Therefore, I do have more trust,
because they do not seem to be supported by what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows cash deposit is the largest of
US$40million Dollars ($ 40,000,000,00) that I deposited in a bank. I
want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity
organizations.Kindly note that 35% of this fund must go to the
earthquake in Haiti victims, 45% of Charity and the other 20% for your
effort and time.I I use my laptop to communicate with you in the
hospital. You must answer back to me if you're interested in carrying
out this assignment on
my name.

God be with you.
Dr Fred David

REPLY ME HERE([email-masked])