Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Hello dear, please read and reply immediately for more details

From: "Mrs. Flore Kawan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:55:05 -0300 (BRT)

Hello dear,

Compliment of the season. My name is Mrs. Flore Kawan from Sierra-Leone. I
live in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire here with my only child Kevin who is just 17
years of age. I am presently suffering from long time disease which
started immediately I came back from the village for my late husband's
funeral. Please let me go straight to my point without boring you much
with my situation here. 

I have some funds $7.5Million which i would want you to assist me to
receive in your account in your country for investment and to use part for
the well-being of the poor in your country or elsewhere in the world. You
will be also be required to help my son Kevin to come over to your country
to further his education. 

If you are interested, please reply immediately for more details. I and my
son Kevin have agreed to reward you with $1.2Million for your assistance
and for seeing to the successful transfer of this fund to your account.

Thanks and may God bless

Yours beloved sister,

Mrs. Flore Kawan and son Kevin