Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Diligently go through this proposal please.

From: "Mrs.Fatima Farooq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 08:23:32 +0100

Hello Dear,

                  Assalamu Alaikum,

Please do not be embarrassed for this sudden business proposal, In a
brief introduction, I am Mrs. Fatima Farooq a wife to late Mr. Ahmed
Farooq From Libya who was Independent Non-executive Director of
Misrata People’s jamariya Bank, Libya.

I got your contact through my late husband friend here in COTONOU,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN but is also late now his name is Mr. Jerry Adams he
was a bank here before his sudden death.I myself is a financial
consultant in Libya, because of Libyan war I am right now in Republic
of Benin with my last child due to the war in my country, my husband
was murdered along with my two kids by the President of the Country
Col. Moammar Gaddafi because of political interest..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13767462
http://tribune.com.pk/story/278152/qaddafi-captured-as-he-fled-sirte-ntc-official/

In summary of my business proposal, I have (US$16.000,000.00) Sixteen
Million United State Dollars with a private security  company in
Cotonou Republic Of Benin for safe keeping only.

We lost everything we had in Libya and i can not boast of one cent
with me as a living person accept this funds, I wish to invest the
above mentioned amount in a stable economy outside Africa.My interest
is in Land properties or companies with potentials for rapid growth in
long terms. I am interested in placing part of the investment plans in
your care for better ideas and successful management, so please if
your country's by-laws allow foreign investment kindly update me.

NB: The fund is drug free and has no money laundering related matter.

I await your kind response via my email address ([email-masked])

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Fatima Farooq.

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR JUNK OR SPAM DUE INTERNET PROVIDER!!