Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Obtener Un Préstamo Ahora Es Más Fácil

From: Guzman <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jan 2020 17:28:22 +0000

Hola Pkg-cacti-maint,

Deseo invertir una cantidad tangible de dinero en su empresa, Si está interesado, contácteme en mi correo electrónico para que podamos Discuta más sobre cómo hacerlo.

Ante su respuesta, me complacerá atender sus preguntas.

Gracias por su cooperación anticipada.

Atentamente,

Guss Hansson
COO

Or

Dear Pkg-cacti-maint,

I wish to invest some tangible amount of money in your company,
Should you be Interested, please contact me on my email so we can
discuss further on how to go about it.

Upon your response, I will be pleased to entertain your questions.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Best regards,

GUSS HANSSON
COO