Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Talent Scout

From: Jennifer Brentt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:21:03 +0100

Dear Talented,

I am Talent Scout For BLUE SKY FILM STUDIO, Present Blue sky Studio a
Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the
Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major
Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story
of Ferdinand (Ferdinand 2017) The Movie is Currently Filming (In
Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or
Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This
Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery
Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $620,000.00 USD. For
More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: [email-masked]
All Reply to:  [email-masked]
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Jennifer Brentt