Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Call for paper: 2nd International Conference on Economics, Finance and Management Outlooks

From: wajid ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 02:51:42 -0700

Dear *Sir/Madam*

The *Asian Economic and Social Society and Pak Publishing Group* are
organizing a 2nd International Conference on Economics, Finance and
Management Outlooks

20-21 December, 2014,* Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.*

Website: http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=4

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your colleagues to
attend this conference on *20-21 December, 2014 Malaysia*. Please share
this call for paper with your friends and colleagues through forwarding
e-mail.

The call for paper find below this e-mail.

*Call for Paper*

The 2nd International Conference on Economics, Finance and Management
Outlooks 20-21 December is organized by the Asian Economic and Social
Society, and Pak Publishing Group. The purpose of this conference is to
bring together researchers from around the globe in order to present and
discuss new trends in the fields of Scientific Research.

*Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:*

Conference Main Theme:  Economics, Finance and Management Outlooks

*Sub-themes*

*Economic Issues*

 Growth and Development Strategies

Fiscal System and Policy

Monetary System and Policy

Income Distribution

Poverty

Unemployment

Inflation

Investment

Consumption and Saving

Human Capital

Trade Policy

FDI

WTO

The History of Economic Thought

Energy and Environment

Financial Issues

Financial Reforms

Finance and Investment

Finance and Saving

International Trade and

*Finance*

 Asset Pricing Theory

Risk Securitization

Derivatives and Structured Financial Products

Commercial Insurance and Reinsurance

Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions

The Microstructure of the Financial Market

Liquidity and Price mechanism in stock Market

*Management Issues                      *

 Business Management

Corporate Governance

Human Resource Management

Business & Market Strategies

Entrepreneurship

E-business Services

Information Technology Management

Production & Operations Strategies

Total Quality Management

Strategic Management

Mutual Fund Management

T-bill, T-bond, and Dividend Policy

Management Research Methods and Managerial Economics

Corporate Social Responsibility

Economic Sustainability and any disciplines concerning the interaction
between management and enterprise sustainable development

 *Proceeding*

All selected papers will be published in a book with an ISBN by Pak
publishing Group. Conference proceedings will be submitted to ISI Thomson
Reuters Web of Science, Google Scholar, and Microsoft Academic Search for
consideration and indexation.

*Journal Publication*

After conference presentation few selected papers will publish in the
special or regular issues of  the following journals :

*Procedia-Economics and Finance (Scopus Indexed)*

*Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences (Scopus Indexed)*

*Asian Economic and Financial Review *
(*Online ISSN:* 2222-6737 - *Print ISSN:* 2305-2147 )
URL: http://www.aessweb.com/journals/5002

*International journal of Asian Social Science *
(*Online ISSN: *2224-4441*- Print ISSN: *2226-5139 )
URL : http://www.aessweb.com/journals/5007

*International Journal of Management and Sustainability *
(*Online ISSN:* 2306-0662* - Print ISSN:* 2306-9856 )
URL : http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=11

*International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy *
(*Online ISSN: *2305-705X* - Print ISSN: *2306-9929)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=26

*International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research*
(*Online ISSN: *2306-6253* - Print ISSN: *2312-5764)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=13

*Humanities and Social Sciences Letters ( Online ISSN: 2312-4318 ) URL: *
http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=73

International Journal of Business, Economics and Management
(Online ISSN: 2312-0916 - Print ISSN: 2312-5772)

*Journal of Empirical Studies *
(Online ISSN: 2312-6248 - Print ISSN: 2312-623X)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=66

Journal of Social Economics Research
(Online ISSN: 2312-6264 - Print ISSN: 2312-6329)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=35

*Review of Knowledge Economy URL: *
http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=67

* Journal of Tourism Management Research URL:*
http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=31

Journal of Challenges
*URL:* http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=85

*The Econometric Reviews URL: *
http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=88

* International Journal of Public Policy and Administration Research URL: *
http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=74

*IMPORTANT DATES*

Abstract Submission Date: 27 September, 2014

Decision of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 15 days of submission

Full Paper Submission Date: 14 November, 2014

Early Bird Discount Date: 14 November, 2014

Conference date: 20-21 December, 2014

*Submit your paper: *
*http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=4&info=submission*
<http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=4&info=submission>

*Registration:* http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=4&info=dates

*Download Conference Brochure:*  Conference Brochure
<http://www.pakrdw.com/myfiles/2nd%20ICEFMO.pdf>

*Contact Information*

ICEFMO 2014 Secretariat
Asian Economic and Social Society

Pak Publishing Group

E-mail: [email-masked] ; [email-masked]

Website: http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=4