Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Processed: Update cacti bugs

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:39:25 +0000

Processing commands for [email-masked]:

> tags 783416 pending
Bug #783416 [cacti] cacti package is missing or misplacing manual.css
Added tag(s) pending.
> forwarded 783416 http://bugs.cacti.net/view.php?id=2554
Bug #783416 [cacti] cacti package is missing or misplacing manual.css
Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'http://bugs.cacti.net/view.php?id=2554'.
> tags 793401 pending
Bug #793401 [cacti] cacti: loadavg_multi.pl is not returning values
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 793401 - moreinfo
Bug #793401 [cacti] cacti: loadavg_multi.pl is not returning values
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.
> tags 710331 confirmed
Bug #710331 [cacti] cacti: no special character handling in configuration
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> retitle 783447 cacti should finish the cli part of the install process
Bug #783447 [cacti] cacti should finish the install process
Changed Bug title to 'cacti should finish the cli part of the install process' from 'cacti should finish the install process'
> tags 561339 confirmed
Bug #561339 [cacti] CVE-2009-4112: arbitrary command execution
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Please contact me if you need assistance.
-- 
561339: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=561339
710331: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710331
783416: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783416
783447: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783447
793401: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=793401
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems