Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Email Quarantine: You have 2 new emails

From: ADMINISTRATOR MANAGER<[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 2022 00:43:14 -0700

Email Quarantine

Dear [email-masked]

You have 2 emails in quarantine

Reason

From

Recipient

Subject

Date

Action

Mail

[MAIL FROM: info

[email-masked]

FW: bank confirmation

17/05/2022

Mail

[MAIL FROM: account

[email-masked]

FW: Proof of payment

17/05/2022

Emails will be deleted automatically after 14 days. You can change the frequency of these notifications within your email quarantine portal.

Log in

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________