Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] LOAN APPLICATION

From: Direct Axis SA Pty Ltd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 04:26:24 -0500

Good Day ,
 
As a FINANCIAL LENDER FOR OVER 20 YEARS WITH CREDIBILITY, we have  
provided finance to many individuals and businesses just like  
yours, Whether you’re SELF-EMPLOYED, CONTRACTOR, RETAILER, RESTAURANT,  
ENGINEER, CLEANING SERVICE, we want to offer you support in the form  
of flexible finance that you can manage as your cash flow requirements  
change. That is why we avoid the unnecessary conditions and waiting  
period which puts your business's development on hold.
                                                                            
DIRECT AXIS FINANCIAL SERVICES offer range of  
Loans from PERSONAL to BUSINESS LOANS, HOME LOANS and DEBT  
CONSOLIDATION LOANS at 5%  Fixed Interest Rate Per Annum. We assists  
the SME market across South Africa with affordable BUSINESS LOANS OF  
UP TO R3 MILLION AND PERSONALS UP TO R1 MILLION APPROVED WITHIN 72  
HOURS with very little effort needed from you
 
SEND APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS BELOW TO [email-masked]
TO APPLY SIMPLY SEND
1) A clear copy of your valid ID
2) Pay Slip OR 3 Months Bank Statement
3) Cell No / Office No .......................... / ................  
..............
4) Email .......................
5) Loan Amount .......................
6) Loan Repayment Duration ..................
7) Loan Type ..................................
8)  Business Loan Applicants To Send  3 Months Bank Statement &
     Copy of Business Registration Documents ie CK & VAT
                                               5% REPAYMENT SCHEDULE  
TABLE FOR GUIDE TO APPLICATION

   LOAN AMOUNT (RAND) 	    TERM  DURATION 	    MONTHLY
INSTALMENT 	    CUMULATIVE
PAYMENTS 	    TERM
DURATION 	    MONTHLY
INSTALMENT 	    CUMULATIVE
PAYMENTS
   R 20,000 	    2 Years 	    R 877.43 	    R 21,058.27 	    3 Years 	  
    R 599.42 	    R 21,579.05
   R 50,000 	    2 Years 	    R2, 193.57 	    R 52,645.67 	    3 Years  
	    R1, 498.54 	    R 53,947.61
   R 100,000 	    3 Years 	    R2, 997.09 	    R 107,895.23 	    4  
Years 	    R2, 302.93 	    R 110,540.61
   R 250,000 	    3 Years 	    R 7,492.72 	    R 269,738.07 	    5  
Years 	    R4, 717.81 	    R 283,068.50
   R 300,000 	    4 Years 	    R 6,908.79 	    R 331,621.83 	    6  
Years 	    R 4,831.48 	    R 347,866.55
   R 500,000 	    5 Years 	    R 9,435.62 	    R 566,137.01 	    7  
Years 	    R 7,066.95 	    R 593,624.18
   R 800,000 	    7 Years 	    R11,307.13 	    R 949,798.69 	    9  
Years 	    R 9,213.82 	    R 995,092.40
   R 1,000,000 	    8 Years 	    R12,659.92 	    R 1,215,352.32 	     
10 Years 	    R10,606.55 	    R 1,272,786.18
   R 1,500,000 	    10 Years 	    R15,909.83 	    R 1,909,179.27 	     
12 Years 	    R13,873.36 	    R 1,997,763.29
   R 2,500,000 	    15 Years 	    R19,769.84 	    R 3,558,571.32 	     
20 Years 	    R16,498.89 	    R 3,959,734.44
   R 3,000,000 	    18 Years 	    R21,091.02 	    R 4,555,659.36 	     
20 Years 	    R19,798.69 	    R 4,751,681.31

OTHER FEATURES / BENEFITS INCLUDES
Credit Decision within 24-48 hours
Cash in your account within 24-48 hours upon Approval
Fast and easy process                                                 
Free monthly statement via email                              
Customer Protection Insurance for your peace of mind
Immediate access to funds after loan has been transfer
                                                                                  
Thanks for Choosing Direct Axis
 
Management                                                           
DIRECT AXIS FINANCIAL SERVICES
108 De Waal Rd Southfield  Cape Town 7008, And our Direct Connection  
to Financial Services. Registered Credit Provider, NCRCP20
Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd (Registration no 1995/006077/07) is an  
authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP 5 and FSP 7249) ©  
Copyright 2022