Subject: Re: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Hello

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:29:09 +0100 (CET)

Dearest in the Lord,

How are you doing? I hope all is well?

I am happy to inform you about my success in Donating my funds for
charity in Paraguay.Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts to
assist to receive my donation funds for the assistance of the motherless
and less privileged.

Despite, that it failed us some how. Please my dear, Just bear with me
and take this token of $950,000.00 Thousand Dollars in an ATM VISA CARD,
for all the effort you made to see that you help to assist receive my
donation fund, I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your
kind support.

Please Dearest One, contact Pastor Williams Steven instruct him where to
send you the ATM VISA CARD which i kept for your Compensation, Remember
that I had forwarded instruction to The Williams Steven on your behalf to
receive your VISA CARD, So feel free and contact him,with this email I.D
([email-masked]) Presently i'm in Canada for MY treatment
and Please always put me in your daily prayers so that our good God will
heal me from my sickness.

Dearest, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time.

Extend my regards to your beloved family.

Remain blessed.
Mrs. Mercy Peter
E-mail: [email-masked]
Writing from Paraguay