Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Call for paper- International Conference on Economics, Energy, Environment and Agricultural Sciences

From: Marketing Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 02:00:02 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

*Call for papers*

International Conference on Economics, Energy, Environment and Agricultural
Sciences

* (ICEEEAS)*

*(**1-2 November, 2014**– Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)*

 *Pearl International Hotel**, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia*

http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=7

The aim of *ICEEEAS 2014* is to provide productive opportunities for
academics and practitioners from interdisciplinary fields of Business,
Economics, Energy, Environmental and Agricultural Sciences to meet share
and take away expertise and ideas in related disciplines. The conference
will bring together leading researchers in the domain of interest from
around the world. The *ICEEEAS 2014* offers interdisciplinary themes of
quality R&D topical developments from potential contributors and experts
and provides an opportunity in bring in the new techniques or policies.

*Paper Submission:  For online submission, follow the link*

 http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=7&info=submission

*Those who wish to submit paper as an email attachment should send their
papers at*

[email-masked];* <[email-masked]> [email-masked] ;
[email-masked]

*Publication Opportunities*

To see the full list of Journals for special issues of ICEEEAS, 2014, click
http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=7&info=book_proceed

*Journal Publication*

After presentation in ICEEEAS 2014, few selected papers will be published
in special issues of the following journals.

*Asian Economic and Financial Review    *
(*Online ISSN:* 2222-6737 - *Print ISSN:* 2305-2147)

URL: http://www.aessweb.com/journals/5002

*International journal of Asian Social Science *
(*Online ISSN: *2224-4441*- Print ISSN: *2226-5139)
URL : http://www.aessweb.com/journals/5007

*International Journal of Management and Sustainability *
(*Online ISSN:* 2306-0662* - Print ISSN:* 2306-9856)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=11

*International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy *
(*Online ISSN: *2305-705X* - Print ISSN: *2306-9929)

URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=26

*International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research*
(*Online ISSN: *2306-6253* - Print ISSN: *2312-5764)
URL: http://www.pakinsight.com/?ic=journal&journal=13
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development

*(Online ISSN: 2224-4433**- **Print ISSN: 2304-1455)*

*URL: *http://www.aessweb.com/journals/5005

Other journals: http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=7&info=publication

*IMPORTANT DATES*

Abstract Submission Date: 1st October, 2014   15th October, 2014  *(Extended
deadline)*
Decision of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 15 days of submission
Full Paper Submission Date:15thOctober, 2014
Early Bird Discount Date: 15th October, 2014  *(Extended deadline)*
Conference date: *1-2 November, 2014*

Warmly Regards,

*Conference Co-chair,*

*(ICEEEAS) 2014 Secretariat*
International Conference on Economics, Energy, Environment and Agricultural
Sciences

* (ICEEEAS)*

http://www.pakrdw.com/?ic=details&id=7

*Email: [email-masked];* <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]