Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] THE FIRST $5000.00 WAS SENT TODAY

From: "Mr Wilson Willa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:02:48 +0600 (BDT)

Attn: Good day

Your fund of $2.500, 000.00 has been released and the transfer began today
through western union money transfer. So, contact Western Union Director
Dr Kevin Anthony, with your full information to enable them give you
Sender Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First Payment MTCN=
8845-115-202 and ask him what you need to do to enable them activate your
account and renew of your file so that you will be able to pick up your
first payment $5000 per day until total funds 2.5millions is finish.

Your Receiver name--------------
You’re Country--------------------
You’re City-----------------------
Your Tell-----------------------
You’re Id-------------------------
you're Age-----------------------

Forward the information here ( [email-masked] ) Or Call Dr Kevin
Anthony
On tel phone: +229-67377275

Thanks
Mr Wilson Willa