Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Freight forwarder & logistics provider shared an album with you.

From: "Freight forwarder & logistics provider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:04:38 +0000

Dear My Friend

          Nice day, Hyun Young is a leading professional freight forwarder
and logistics provider who focus on the shipment from South China to all
the world. Hyun Young started freight forwarding operation at Shenzhen in
2004. Based at Shenzhen, our ambition have pushed us forward to expand to
other cities in south of China. Now we have capacity of handing shipment to
or from all the ports in south of China.
            Holds while whole - heartedly achieves the best enterprise
objective, With the great support of our global agency, we provide services
to our customers through process-driven operation team, advanced
information system, and strong management team.

Glance to our company:
1. Sea Freight, included FCL&LCL;
2. Air Freight;
3. Express, included DHL,UPS,FEDEX,SAGAWA and SCOREJP;
4. Import & Export;
5. Land Transportation.

            We seek no strongest only more specialized, senior. Your
satisfied will be our maximal pride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shenzhen Hyun Young International Transportation CO.,LTD
Jacky Yang

Add: Floor 7&8, South Bao’an Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong,
China.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=104053333329360131574&target=ALBUM&id=5898724686326310961&authkey=Gv1sRgCOvVr9GClPDc3AE&invite=CKPKjYQE&feat=email