Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Attention Beneficiary,

From: "Maria Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:52:57 +0900 (KST)

Attention
Beneficiary,

I
am very happy to inform you that all arrangement has been concluded to release
your total fund $1,500,000.00 to you through western union money transfer. You
are expected to get in touch with the western union agent immediately for the
release of this fund to you. The contact detail of the western union agent is:

Contact Person: Norbert
Smith

Email: [email-masked]

Local number: +225 55 54
15 23

Send
mail to Mr. Norbert Smith immediately, tell him you have been directed to
contact him by me and ask him to release your funds to you with immediate
effect. He will be sending you a daily sum of U.S$5000 until you receive the
total amount of $1.5 Million United States Dollars.

Do
not forget to indicate your registration code. Your registration code is 0101

As
soon as you get in touch with her do not hesitate to update me.

Congrats
once again.

Mrs. Maria Andrew