Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] [Xxx] [Tickets #45564] *****SPAM***** [REPAIRS #EXN-923-53502]: [tickets.xsede.org #93451] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 04:28:53 +0000

Ticket URL: https://www.horde-llc.com/horde/whups/ticket/45564
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ticket             | 45564
  Created By         | [email-masked]
  Summary            | *****SPAM***** [Xxx] [REPAIRS #EXN-923-53502]:
                     | [tickets.xsede.org #93451] (no subject)
  Queue              | Incoming Info Email
  Type               | Inquiry
  State              | Unconfirmed
  Priority           | 1. Low
  Owners             |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email-masked] (2018-08-21 04:28) wrote:

Received message:

ali musta via RT,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming  
the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as  
soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are  
listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is  
kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked  
appropriately.

   TICKET ID: EXN-923-53502
   SUBJECT: [Xxx] [tickets.xsede.org #93451]  (no subject)
   DEPARTMENT: Repair Department
   TYPE: Issue
   STATUS: Open

Click below to view your ticket online:
[directlogin]
Kind regards,

Powerbookmedic.com

-------------------------
Support Center:  
http://www.powerbookmedic.com/support/index.php?/default_import

-- 
Xxx mailing list
[email-masked]
http://cccampromotions.com/mailman/listinfo/xxx_cccampromotions.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:36:48 +0000

[email-masked] (2018-08-21 09:36) wrote:

Received message:

Your message has been rejected, probably because you are not
subscribed to the mailing list and the list's policy is to prohibit
non-members from posting to it.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:36:59 +0000

[email-masked] (2018-08-21 09:36) wrote:

Received message:

[email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:36:59 +0000

[email-masked] (2018-08-21 09:36) wrote:

Received message:

[email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 09:36:59 +0000

Received message: