Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Your Email Has Won You 2019 UN Award

From: Johnson Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 23:13:09 +0100

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
RELEASE CODE No: 8271

ATTN: Email User.

You may not understand why this mail came to you as your email was
selected after conclusion in our meeting, we the New Official of
United Nations Organization have been meeting for quite sometime with
IMF, International Monetary fund, which we just came to a conclusion
and agreed to compensate sum of US$3,500,000.00 Dollars each to 40
lucky International recipients worldwide in different Categories. Note
that your E-mail address has won you 2019 UN Award for charitable work
and Community educational development in your country, we assign your
payment through ATM MASTER CARD to be deliver to you address by our
payment processing officer.

Therefore you are to follow our directives and forward your Details
with the payment release Code no 8271) to Mr. Allen Davis our payment
processing officer,

Person to Contact Mr. Allen Davis payment processing officer
EMAIL:   [email-masked]
Tel/Fax:  +66847102911
Bangkok Thailand

For your claim, You are to send him the below information:

2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9, FULL NAMES

Contact him and make sure you work with his directives for the release
of your payment via ATM MASTER CARD and let us know once you receive
your payment to update your update your Award file.

Good-luck and kind regards

Johnson Williams
Payment Reconciliation Committee
United Nations Organization.