Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Attention ATM CARD Owner :

From: DHL COURIER COMPANY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:45:25 +0200

DHL  Courier Service Cotonou Republic Du Benin.

Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 2147 Cotonou-Benin Republic.

E-mail : [email-masked]

CALL US Tel: +229 62599672.

Attn: ATM Card Owner

This is to notify every body about the latest development concerning
all the ATM Card and consignment packages that are left in our
custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill
that seems like you could not be able to afford due your financial
down ,in order to receive your ATM Card or some consignment package of
which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now....

Hence, We the DHL Courier Delivery Company management,By Virtue of the
power conferred on this office and in our  capacity as sole  Agency
Responsible  is now offering a Special April BONUS to help all  that
are having their ATM Card or some consignment package in our custody
due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those
involve should pay only the sum of $55.00USD to receive all their ATM
Card or some consignment package abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply
and your ATM Card or some consignment package shall be delivery to
your desginated address without any other charge for you to pay.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we
will cancel the delivery arrangement of your ATM Card or some your
consignment package.

Again after (Three DAYS ) We will enter A new program  for the year
and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers
before we enter into the new program.

Note that the $55 meant for express delivery of your ATM Card or some
consignment package to you without any hold up.  So be rest assure
that there no any other fee  besides the $55 for express delivery of
your ATM Card.

You are advice to reconfirm your address where you want your express
delivery of your ATM Card to you.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN
UNION OR MONEYGRAM OR RIA.COM

RECEIVER FIRST NAME : Izuchukwu

RECEIVER SURENAME:    Ezeife

COUNTRY :    BENIN REPUBLIC

CITY ADDRESS: RUE 3880  COTONOU

AMOUNT          : $55.00

PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US

Money transfer control number  (MTCN)
Senders Name
Senders address.

DHL EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

Benin
The location of the office from where DHL activities in   Benin are
controlled.DHL International Benin DHL International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 2147
Cotonou

Opening Hours  Mon-Fri 08:00-18:30, Closed 13:00-15:00
Sat 09:00-13:00
Sunday Closed
Holidays Closed
REPUBLIC
YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR EDWARD JENKINS
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER CARE DHLCOURIER SERVICE,
BENIN REPUBLIC OF WEST AFRICA,