Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] (no subject)

From: janny hamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 01:05:56 -0700

Hello, I am Susanne Klatten from Germany (born April 28, 1962), I am an
advertising agency in Frankfurt. I have given 25 percent of my personal
fortune to charity and, based on the current situation Covid -19 Virus,
provide you with  € 500,000.00. Your email was selected via our (E.B.S.)
email voting system. The Incorporated Network International teams arrange
and collect all email addresses of people who are active online, among the
billions that are sent to all emails worldwide.
You can also view my link and learn more about me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanne_Klatten
Contact me quickly to get directories.
Signature.

Hallo, ich bin Susanne Klatten aus Deutschland (geb. 28. April 1962), ich
bin eine Werbeagentur in Frankfurt. Ich habe 25 Prozent meines persönlichen
Vermögens für wohltätige Zwecke gespendet und Ihnen auf der Grundlage der
aktuellen Situation des Covid-19-Virus 500.000,00 € zur Verfügung gestellt.
Ihre E-Mail wurde über unser E-Mail-Abstimmungssystem (E.B.S.) ausgewählt.
Die Teams von Incorporated Network International arrangieren und sammeln
alle E-Mail-Adressen von Personen, die online aktiv sind, unter den
Milliarden, die an alle E-Mails weltweit gesendet werden.
Sie können auch meinen Link anzeigen und mehr über mich erfahren.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanne_Klatten
Kontaktieren Sie mich schnell, um Verzeichnisse zu erhalten.
Unterschrift.