Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] your account need update

From: Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 11:22:18 +0000

PayPal

Dear Customer,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us
time to

work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with
your

account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your

account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as

quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your

identity.

Case ID Number: PP-001-473-290-385

Click To Confirm

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of
the

time, we just need a little more information about your account or
latest

transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with
your

account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to
the

Resolution Center.

Sincerely