Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] 2012 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN

From: "Mrs Robinson Lazak." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:19:57 +0800 (CST)

Welcome to Western
 Union®

Send Money Worldwide
www.westernunion.com
Tel/+  229
 9846 4139
Attention: E-mail Address Owner

 2012 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN 

The
 International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims 
and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western
 Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your 
compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However,
 we have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union® 
Money Transfer, $5,000 twice daily until the total sum of $500,000.00USD
 is completely transferred to you. We can not be able to send the 
payment with your email address alone, thereby we need your information 
as to where we will be sending the funds, such as; Receiver's name:.... 
Address:....Country:....... Phone number:.....Attached copy of your Identification...Contact our Customer Care at ([email-masked]) with your full information. 

Note
 that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if 
we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the 
IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.
 For urgent inquiry, call +  229 9846 4139
.

Thanks,
Dr.Raymond McDanel
Director Western Union® Money Transfer, 
Head Office Benin Republic.
Tel; +  229 9846 4139
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This
 email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and 
contains privileged and confidential information.. If you received this 
email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us 
immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third 
party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding.

Mrs Robinson Lazak.

========================================================================================================For
 further information, please call  Tel; +22998681874 Copyright * 2003 
Western Union Holdings, Inc. Restrictions and Special Notes Money 
transfers sent to BENIN must include a Test Question. Payee must present
 correct Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and a valid ID to collect.
 US Dollars payouts are subject to availability. FEXCO/Western Union 
Ireland is regulated by the Financial Regulator © Western Union - Money 
Transfer Built by Splash
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:This
 email is intended for the owner of this E-mail Address only and 
contains privileged and confidential information. If you received this 
email by error, please delete it from your mail box and notify us 
immediately for correction. The disclosure of this email to a third 
party is highly prohibited. Thanks for your understanding.
Home
 | Find Agent Location | Transfer Status | About Us | Copyright | 
Intellectual Property | Privacy Policy | Site Map| Find Your Local 
Western Union®|© 2001-2012 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights 
Reserved.