Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] NEW YEAR ENQUIRY

From: Purchase Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Mar 2021 17:33:49 -0800

Happy New Year!

Hope you had a great holiday and stayed warm and safe.

I am Maxim Suravegin.The purchase manager for Obi-ru.

Россия / Russia ! ,I wish to ask you for your current catalog and price list for a New Year order.

Thank you and waiting for your immediate reply.

OOO  «ОБИ Франчайзинговый Центр» OBI Franchise Center OOO

ул. Авиаконструктора Микояна, 12, БЦ Линкор  Aviakonstruktora Mikoyana str., 12, BC Linkor
RU

-125252 Москва / Moscow

Россия / Russia

Phone:

+7 (495) 973-46-80 ext. 41-85

Mobile:

E-mail:

+7 (916) 987-50-02

[email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
_________________________________________________