Subject: [Pkg-cacti-maint] Greetings.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:10:00 +0200

Greetings.

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a
hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. We want to transfer to
overseas account ($10,000.000.00) Ten million US DOLLARS from a prime Bank
here.  I

want to ask you, If you are not capable to quietly look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing
bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money,

even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will
remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in
you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in
future,

I am Mrs.Nora Thomas, presently promoted to Auditor General in one of
the banks here. During the course of our auditing last week, I discovered a
floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 2010 and since 2015
nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old
files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died
without a [Heir/WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit
this money out urgently  it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is Mr. Sam Lathan an American and a great
industrialist and a resident of Alaska State, who unfortunately lost his life in the Auto crash in Alaska, which crashed on January 31 2012, including his wife and only daughter leaving nobody to claim the money. No other person knows about this account or anything
concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the account is a secret account. The total amount involved is $10,000.000.00)
Ten million US DOLLARS] and we wish to transfer this money into a safe
foreigners account abroad. But I don't know any foreigner; I am only
contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a
local person here, but to a foreigner who has information about the
account, which I shall give to you upon your positive response.

I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me
down in this business, you are the first  and the only person that I am
contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will
inform you the next step to take urgently. I need your strong assurance
that you will never let us down, me and a key bank
official who is deeply involved with me in this business.

I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from  any breach of the law. The bank
official will destroy all documents of the transaction immediately you
receive this money leaving no trace to any place. I will use my position
and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the
relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments At the conclusion of
this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for
us.

PLEASE, TREAT THIS PROPOSAL AS TOP SECRET.

Best Regards
Mrs.Nora Thomas.