[Pkg-cas-maintainers] RFS: libapache2-mod-auth-cas
michele-lists at pupazzo.org
Mon Nov 24 20:10:51 UTC 2008
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libapache2-mod-auth-cas".
* Package name : libapache2-mod-auth-cas
Version : 1.0.8-1
Upstream Author : Phil Ames <modauthcas at gmail.com>
* URL : http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/mod_auth_cas
* License : GPL3+ w/ OpenSSL exception
Section : web
It builds these binary packages:
libapache2-mod-auth-cas - CAS authentication module for Apache2
CAS is the "Central Authentication Service": a single sign on
solution initially developed at Yale and now maintained at .
The Debian packages for a few CAS related modules and libraries
are being maintained on alioth by Olivier Berger and me .
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 470365
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-auth-cas
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-auth-cas/libapache2-mod-auth-cas_1.0.8-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
More information about the Pkg-cas-maintainers