cl-asdf_2.21-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun May 6 09:47:12 UTC 2012
cl-asdf (2:2.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New features:
* Most importantly, encodings.
ASDF now lets you specify an :encoding for a system, module or component,
that is used when loading or compiling Lisp files. See the documentation.
By default, the only useful value is :utf-8, and
we recommend you use UTF-8 everywhere.
We intend to make UTF-8 the default in the future
(current default is the legacy behavior of using whichever implicit
default your underlying implementation is currently configured to use).
An extension asdf-encodings is available that supports more encodings,
including autodetection of encoding from either emacs-style declaration
-*- Mode: Lisp ; coding: utf-8 -*- or content.
* require-system works like load-system, but won't try to load or update
systems that have already been loaded, as listed by loaded-systems.
More generally, you can specify a list of systems as :force-not argument
to load-system and the specified systems won't be loaded or updated.
* You can specify :force-not and a list of systems when loading a system,
* You can now specify :hostname in your asdf-output-translations,
so you can easily share a home directory via the network
yet split its fasl cache between several subtly different machines.
* Bug Fixes:
* lp#982285. since 2.014.4, the default source-registry
was skipping anything from /usr or XDG_DATA_DIRS,
because of a missing test in getenv-absolute-pathnames. Fixed in .15.
* In 2.019.9 aka 2.20, ECL support was broken by using
a function in the wrong package (defined in cl-user). Fixed in .1.
* logical-pathname support was somewhat broken since 2.017.6,
due to the way most implementations fail to read physical namestrings
when *default-pathname-defaults* is a logical-pathname.
Fixed, together with other logical-pathname issues,
and a test case was added to the test suite to ensure no further regression.
Works great modulo quirks around implementation bugs on CLISP and Allegro.
* Make upgrading ASDF more robust on CMUCL, LispWorks, SBCL.
* Minor tweaks:
* Use :unspecific in pathname components on more implementations.
* export and/or document more utilities.
* add a few missing compatfmt for Genera.
Override entries for your package:
cl-asdf_2.21-1.dsc - source lisp
cl-asdf_2.21-1_all.deb - optional lisp
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
More information about the pkg-common-lisp-devel