GNU libffcall 2.1 is released
bruno at clisp.org
Sat Feb 17 13:42:36 UTC 2018
New in 2.1:
* Added support for the following platforms:
(Previously, a build on these platforms failed.)
- arm: Linux with PIE-enabled gcc.
- x86_64: Solaris 11.3.
- OpenBSD 6.1.
- HardenedBSD 10 and 11.
* Fixed a bug regarding passing of pointers on the following platforms:
- x86_64: Linux with x32 ABI: CC="gcc -mx32".
* Fixed a crash in trampoline on the following platforms:
- mips: Linux with CC="gcc -mabi=64", little endian.
According to , you are packaging libffcall for Debian.
I invite you to upgrade to version 2.1. It is expected to build on all
official Debian ports.
More information about the pkg-common-lisp-devel