[Pkg-corba-devel] omniorb4 4.1.0 upgrade
floris.bruynooghe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:56:28 UTC 2007
I've just committed the changes for the upgrade to 4.1.0 omniorb4,
here some notes:
* Maintainer field is set to pkg-corba-devel at a.d.o.
* I've added myself to the Uploaders field to shut up lintian. As I
have no upload permissions whatsoever I'm not sure if that's even
allowed, feel free to remove me again and I'll live with all the
* I need to do more upgrade testing from 4.0.0-2.3 to 4.1.0-1.
* I also need to investigate the omniNames init script a bit more as
it has sometimes failed to bring up my omniNames in the past few
Also some notes on the svn-buildpackage usage we chose:
* svn-upgrade does not merge your changes to the upstream changes in
mergeWithUpstream mode, which makes it a more then necessary
* I found the lack of being easily able to diff between the new
upsteam and my new changes rather anoying.
Both would be fixed when using svn-buildpackage withouth the
mergeWithUpstream AIUI, so I would like to try that out for
python-omniorb2 and see how it goes.
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom
www.debian.org | www.gnu.org | www.kernel.org
More information about the Pkg-corba-devel