[Pkg-dia-team] Bug#364544: dia: implicit pointer conversion
dannf at debian.org
Mon Apr 24 15:52:41 UTC 2006
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:48:16AM +0200, Roland Stigge wrote:
> thanks for the report and the patch.
> Would you please give a short explanation why this fixes the problem?
> You didn't change the code itself. Or do you just want to suppress the
Sure - thanks for your quick reply.
My patch removes the --std=c89 CFLAG.
* --std=c89 is the same as -ansi (according to gcc manpage)
* -ansi causes __STRICT_ANSI__ to be defined
* in features.h, __STRICT_ANSI__ prevents __USE_POSIX from being defined
* features.h is included by stdio.h
* stdio.h defines popen and fdopen only if __USE_POSIX is defined
So, this isn't just a warning suppression.
More information about the Pkg-dia-team