[Evolution] Urgent Please

mrs robert mrsrroserrobert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:50:50 UTC 2015

Urgent Please

My name is Mrs. Rose Robert, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am
from Belgium, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago as
a business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about
to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I
have$1 Million US DOLLARS in Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso which i
instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people
around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because of that i am writing
this letter now through the help of my Doctor beside me here in my
hospital room. I also have $4.1 Million US Dollars in Bank Of Africa
Burkina Faso,

which i want you to claim from the bank and use it to help less
privilege people in your country, but you must assure me that you will
take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the
orphanage home in your country, For my heart to rest. Upon the receipt
of your email that you are Willing and capable to execute my plan, i
will instruct the bank Management to make an immediate transfer into
your account. Further More as soon as you receive the message if you
want to reply me i will Want you to reply me with your personal
information and you will also Send me a copy id to forward to them
that you are the person I am Willing my wealth;

waiting to give you  more details concerning the fund,

Mrs. Rose Robert,

More information about the Pkg-evolution-maintainers mailing list