[Pkg-fedora-ds-maintainers] jss_4.3.1-4_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 27 16:47:41 UTC 2012
(new) jss_4.3.1-4.debian.tar.gz optional java
(new) jss_4.3.1-4.dsc optional java
(new) jss_4.3.1.orig.tar.bz2 optional java
(new) libjss-java_4.3.1-4_amd64.deb optional java
Network Security Services for Java
Network Security Services for Java (JSS) is a Java interface
to NSS. It supports most of the security standards and
encryption technologies supported by NSS. JSS also provides
a pure Java interface for ASN.1 types and BER/DER encoding.
jss (4.3.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Timo Aaltonen ]
* Update pull_coreconf.patch and match Linux3.0* during clean.
- Remove dist/ on clean.
- Use openjdk-6 instead of gcj.
* patches: Add a bunch of patches from Fedora.
* control: Change the VCS header to point to the git repository.
* compat: Bump to 8.
* control: Build-depend on default-jdk.
* control: Update the maintainer address.
* control: Drop jre dependency per current java policy.
* patches: More patches from Fedora.
* rules: Install the library in /usr/lib/jss.
* control: Bump standards to 3.9.3, no changes.
* control: Update the uploaders field.
* rules: Added build-arch and build-indep targets.
* rules: Replace dh_clean -k with dh_prep.
[ Ghe Rivero ]
* Fixed JAVA_HOME default path
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-fedora-ds-maintainers