gnash in Jessie
1o5g4r8o at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:47:12 UTC 2014
Hello Release team,
I'd like to know how to proceed to get gnash back in testing/jessie,
just to avoid doing rejectable uploads/unblock requests.
In April, gnash 0.8.11~git20140419-1 was in testing. 0.8.11~git20140708
upstream snapshot was uploaded three months later but it never reached
testing because of FTBFS on armel, see #754311.
Since nobody seems interested in working either on fixing std::future on
armv5 or reverting std::future changes only on gnash, I would upload a
0.8.11~git20140708.20140419-1 as below (d/changelog since
gnash (0.8.11~git20140708.20140419-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Tarball is 0.8.11~git20140419 one, which built successfully on all
archs, see #754311.
* Revert all debian changes since 0.8.11~git20140419-1 except:
+ Switch from xulrunner-dev to npapi-sdk-dev B-D (Closes: #752836).
-- Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o at gmail.com> Sun, 07 Dec 2014 02:08:26 +0100
gnash (0.8.11~git20140708-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix libgnashsound.so install, FTBFS on hurd.
-- Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o at gmail.com> Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:26:09 +0200
gnash (0.8.11~git20140708-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Install libgnashsound.so on !hurd-any.
* Borrow #733890 patch to try to fix build on powerpc* and mips*.
* docs: install missing rtmp.png image.
-- Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o at gmail.com> Wed, 09 Jul 2014 01:27:44 +0200
gnash (0.8.11~git20140708-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot.
+ Remove libboost-thread-dev B-D, switched to std::thread.
* Add --enable-sound=none configure option on hurd.
* Make testsuite failures more verbose.
* Switch from xulrunner-dev to npapi-sdk-dev B-D (Closes: #752836).
-- Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o at gmail.com> Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:32:19 +0200
What about that? Any better alternatives?
Thanks for your time.
More information about the pkg-flash-devel