pigment_0.3.4-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jan 28 10:17:07 UTC 2008
(new) libpigment0.3-3_0.3.4-1_i386.deb optional libs
User interfaces with embedded multimedia - shared library
Pigment allows building of user interfaces with embedded multimedia
components. It is designed with portability in mind and its plugin
system will select a particular underlying graphical API on each
This package contains the shared library.
Changes: pigment (0.3.4-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Philippe Normand ]
* New upstream release; with API and ABI changes.
- Renamed libpigment0.3-1 to libpigment0.3-2 as a consequence of SONAME
- Removed python-pigment binary package; the Python bindings are now in a
separate upstream source distribution.
- Updated copyright holders and removed reference to MIT licence; all
files are now under LGPL.
[ Loic Minier ]
* Wrap uploaders.
* Reword descriptions.
* Fix libpigment0.3-dev dep.
* Bump up Standards-Versions to 3.7.3.
Override entries for your package:
libpigment0.3-dev_0.3.4-1_i386.deb - optional libdevel
pigment_0.3.4-1.dsc - source libs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-gstreamer-maintainers