moovida-plugins-bad_1.0.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue May 26 21:19:26 UTC 2009
(new) moovida-plugins-bad_1.0.1-1.diff.gz optional video
(new) moovida-plugins-bad_1.0.1-1.dsc optional video
(new) moovida-plugins-bad_1.0.1-1_all.deb optional video
Moovida plugins from the "bad" set
Moovida is much more than a simple media player... it is a cutting edge media
center bringing the best of the internet to your TV screen. Automatically
creating your own digital library you can browse from your sofa with a remote
control. The elegant and easy to use interface automatically displays artwork
and fan art throughtout and gives you access to movie synopsis and artist info.
This package contains the Moovida plugins from the "bad" set, a set of
(new) moovida-plugins-bad_1.0.1.orig.tar.gz optional video
Changes: moovida-plugins-bad (1.0.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release: Elisa had been rename to Moovida!
* Synchronised with Elisa Packagers branches on Launchpad.
- Rename 'elisa' to 'moovida' everywhere.
- Added confict/replace for elisa-plugins-bad.
- Corrected the section.
- Removed the breaks on elisa-plugins-bad << 0.5, conflicts/replaces
handles this now.
- Updated the short and long description.
* debian/copyright: synchronized with upstream changes; updated the
* debian/watch: updated for the new location of tarballs.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-gstreamer-maintainers