[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde 3.1.4-RC1
jan at horde.org
Mon Feb 26 18:42:52 CET 2007
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
Application Framework version 3.1.4.
The Horde Application Framework is a modular, general-purpose web application
framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of libraries that are
targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in developing modern web
Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde 3.1.4.
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
Major changes compared to Horde 3.1.3 are:
* Rewritten Oracle session handler.
* Added vTimezone support to iCalendar API and ORG support to vCard API.
* Improved virtual domain support for Cyrus SQL authentication driver.
* Improved Samba authentication driver.
* Improved automatic webroot detection.
* Improved signature dimming.
* Improved compatibility of generated ZIP files.
* Fixed validation of some email distribution lists.
* Several Kolab related fixes.
* Lots of small fixes and improvements.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese
and Traditional Chinese translations.
The full list of changes (from version 3.1.3) can be viewed here:
The Horde 3.1.4-RC1 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 3.1.3 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers