[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 1.2.1 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 10 23:31:25 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
This is a minor security release that adds another check to the (unused) XSS
filter for an Internet Explorer exploit and fixes unescaped output in the
address book test script. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this
version. In addition all users are encouraged to disable test.php in
production, per the install documentation.
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 1.2 are:
* Added another check to the XSS filter (only IE is vulnerable).
* Escape output in address book's test.php
* An import script for SquirrelMail preferences and contacts.
* Consistent access keys.
* Fix sharing with LDAP groups.
* Several SyncML fixes.
* Kolab fixes for free/busy URLs and photos.
* prototype.js has been upgraded to 18.104.22.168.
* Fixed included Date_Holiday package.
* Fixed configuration files upgrades.
* Fixed database generation on PostgreSQL.
The full list of changes (from version 1.2) can be viewed here:
The Horde Groupware 1.2.1 distribution is available from the following
Patches against version 1.2 are available at:
NOTE: Patches do not contain differences between files containing binary data.
These files will need to be updated via the distribution files.
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers