[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 1.1.1 (final)
jan at horde.org
Fri Jun 13 23:36:43 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
This is a security release that fixes unescaped output in the object browser
and the contact view. The holes are only exploitable by authenticated users.
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 1.1 are:
* Escape item names in the object browser.
* Escape names in the contact view.
* Missing MDB2 driver have been added.
* Select db before queries in MySQL SessionHandler.
* Format messages sent through MIME_Mail in flowed text format.
* Fixes for SQL shares with split read/write databases, and various fixes
for hierarchical shares.
* Workaround broken IE behavior when downloading files with 8-bit
* Fix storing of unlocked preferences set by hooks.
* Allow Horde memcache driver to use UNIX sockets.
* Fix parsing of addresses in headers when the RFC 2047-encoded personal
part of the address contains address list delimiters.
* Fix generation of unique keys in configuration for machines too fast for
* Added group driver for Kolab.
* Added IMAP based preferences driver for Kolab.
* Fix missing timestamp variable in Horde SQL cache driver.
* Fix over-zealous preference caching when preferences are requested for a
* Fix issue in Horde_Image that caused errors when performing
operations immediately after an image had been cropped when using the
* Improved importing of phone numbers.
The full list of changes (from version 1.1) can be viewed here:
The Horde Groupware 1.1.1 distribution is available from the following
Patches against version 1.1 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers