[pkg-horde] [announce] Whups H4 (2.0) (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 27 21:17:17 UTC 2011
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Whups Ticket
Tracking System version H4 (2.0).
Whups is a Horde ticket-tracking application. It is very flexible in design,
and can be used for help-desk requests, tracking software development, and
anything else that needs to track a set of requests and their status.
Major changes compared to the Whups H3 versions are:
* Updated to work with Horde 4.
* Improved mail filter for converting email messages to tickets.
* More flexible and extended notification messages.
* Support complex attributes types.
* Allow to create private comments during ticket creation.
* Added script to convert backends to UTF-8.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers